Chapter 9

I had nausea for quite a while after from the loss of blood. All I remember was Jace right next to cradled in his arms.
I saw tears swell into his eyes and I tried hard not to cry aswell otherwise that would make the situation worse.
I just enjoyed his touch. His head was buried into my neck most of the time swinging me back and fourth like a little baby.
"Baby...I'm sorry. I was walking." He apologised.
"Its not your fault but do you know who that was?.."
He didn't answer me while I started tearing up. I didn't mean to but I was upset. Why would a wolf attack me suddenly?
He noticed me crying and brought me into his cheat and kissed my forehead
"Baby, I wont let anything happen to you."
He gave me a peck on my forehead and lead me back to my place as he left the dead wolf body aside.
AS I thought he was taking me back home, he wasnt. He took me to his place instead.
It was huge! I only had a quick glance at it but it had 4 levels.
"Whoah" I gasp.
Jace unlocks his front door and takes me into his home. All I see is a beautiful glass chandelier. His mother seemed so wealthy.
He quickly went through the overlarged hallway and took me to the 3rd floor where his room was situated.
It took a long way up the stairs but I wasn't worried about Jace dropping me because then again...he's a wolf.
As I was being carried in his arms, I had a quick feel of his muscles. Wow. Was all I thought.
I can trust him.
We reached his room and placed me on his king sized bed. He went through his cupboard which there was placed an aid kit.
He was gradually becoming more frustrated as he fiddled with the kit trying to find bandages for my arm and a cloth for the bleeding.
"F*ck!" He cursed as he became even more stressed out. I sat there wanting to be upon his shoulder saying "I'm alright" but he would've sensed id be lying so Thats what stopped me. Besides, I had no strength to stand on two feet from the loss of blood and the fact that everything hurt.
"Nancy!!" He screams from his room.
A lady then enters the room gawking at me in disgust.
"Yes Alpha?"
"Bring me my mum."
Nancy seemed to be a maid for the house. I half felt sorry for her that shed been ordered around but then again she gave me a disgusted look which made me have second thoughts.
"Are you ok Tess?" He rushed to my side as the door slammed open.
I assumed it was his mother. She was gorgeous. Stunning eyes which glowed from her tanned skin.
"What happened here?" She said as she rushed to my side.
"Hello. I am Jace's mother its nice to meet you but right now I haved to heal you." She wasted no time and placed both her hands on my neck.
I felt dizzy for a second and then instantly I felt my arm rejoint, my neck reseal from the whole the wolf dig into me and my blood being cleaned up from the bed and my neck.

After all of that..it went blank.