Chapter 28

Jace sweeps me off my feet as I start laughing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionatly.
"Im so happy" he mumbles through the kisses and puts me down.

Jace stares into my eyes and pulls back the strand of hair lying on my face behind my ear.
"Hello.." Micky wasnt far behind watching us too with a beautiful smile on her.
"Oh" I say rushing to Micky and introducing her to Jace.
"Jace, this is Micky."
Jace gave her a little wave not knowing what else to do.
"..shes the one that announced my pregnancy..." I say rolling my eyes.
"Oh hi!" He says a lot more kindly this time.
"This is my mate." I say to Micky while walking to Jace while he brings me in by waist. I look at him as he towers over me and he gives me a gentle smile. I return one back.

"You guys are perfect for eachother.." Micky says shyly.
"Ahw Mick-"
"I know right." Says Jace cocky while he chuckles. I shake my head as how immature he is.
"I guess I better get going" Micky starts walking away. For some reason, I started becoming upset.
"Wait!" I shout stopping her in her tracks.
"Where will you go Micky?" I walk out of Jaces arms and to Micky. She looks at me and simply shrugs as she bites her lower lip.
"I don't know. I just let life lead.." She says.
"Ive got like a cave somewhere so yeah." She continued.

I looked to Jace and raised an eyebrow. He grins as he folds his arms. He replied with a eyebrow raise as well.
"Why don't you stay with us?..I don't see the problem with that." I shrug at her and turn to Jace.
"Right Jace?" Narrowing my eyes at him. He seemed a bit intimidated.
"Sure why not? We have a spare room." He seemed fake but at least shell stay with us.
"Thank you so much!" Micky hugs me tight . Her height was just past my shoulder so she buried her head there.

She gasps suddenly and looks at Jace. She explores his eyes as she moves closer to him. Jace grinned at Micky cheekily and basically said "shhh"

What was happening between them two?
"Spill guys" Jace and Micky turned straight at me and tried to stop giggling. I tried reading Jace's mind but blocked me out.
"Argh" I moan and Jace giggles knowing I failed. I then look into Mickys eyes hoping id read hers. Failed..

"ARGH!" I stormed off hoping to seem angry but really I was trying to stop laughing.

I was so eager to know what was going on and what Micky read in Jace's mind. Im glad they are getting along though..