Chapter 21

"Baby! Up! Get up!" Jace jiggles me as I wake up from a deep sleep. Jace seemed to be dressed. I sit up and rub my eyes as I groan.
"What-" I say as I let out a yawn but Jace then picks me up bridal style and races out the bedroom.

"Dylan!" He explains to me, not letting me say a word. Now, I am fully awake and scared. I tighten my grip around Jaces arm and tightly close my eyes so I wouldn't see anything id regret.

"I'm scared" I whisper as I start to break down in his arms.
He looks at me and frowns nearly making himself cry seeing me like this.
"I wont let him lay a finger on you." He confirms trying to hold back tears as I start to hear his voice break.

We reach outside, still cradled in his arms tightly. I feel the cold breeze against me as it whirls through my hair. I gave a huge shudder as chills go down my spine. Jace pulls me in closer as I become forming goosebumps.

We paused suddenly as I heard the front door slam behind us.
"What are you doing crossing my land!" Jace shouts. Seeming full of anger. I take a look from over his shoulder and notice around 45 men crowding in our porch.

Too frightened to look, I tighten my hold onto Jace, he replies pulling me in closer again.

"Call the pack members" I said through our mind link to Jace. He nodded at me obeying.

"I'm here to execute you Jace.." Dylan says coldly. Anger starts filling me as I start growling. Jace rubs my back in order for me to stay calm.

"50 men....2 fragile idiots standing in front of me.." He steps closer as I become angrier.
"Whats your name sweetie?" Dylan comes to me and reaches for my cheek when Jace grabbed his collar and shoved him off the porch. Jace gave a growl.

Dylan wipes the dirt off of him and stands back onto his feet. His men start approaching us but Dylan holds his palm up as an indication to holt.

Our pack start arriving from behind trees eyeing Dylan and the men of his pack. Jace gives Cameron a nod from where he was hiding behind a tree and Cameron gives him a nod back as he gives me a warm smile.

"Everything is going to be ok" Cameron confirms to me in mind link. I listen to his words when I am still cradled in Jace's arms.

"Leave my territory" Jace orders.
"You're treaspassing.." He adds.
Everything went silent as Jace and Dylan eyed each other.

I decide to be put down and stand next to Jace grabbing a hold of his waist.
"You are not going to touch my mate..if you wish, you'll haved to go through me." I stood in front of him trying to seem stand offfish. Dyans pack suddenly started laughing.

"So that that is." Dylan runs towards, eyes with fury, ready to knock me down but before he could, Jace through me aside as I landed on my butt. Jace smashes Dylan to the ground as everyone starts to shift and everything becomes a battle round. Paws were thrown, bites were clashed and growls and howls were made. I watched in horror.

Not noticing, someone comes from behind me and knocks me out. I then got dragged out of the war.