Chapter 19

I dry myself off and as well as my hair. I wore baggy pajamas not worried about looking good in front of Jace. I brush my teeth and jump into bed.

"Ill ask her. No. Ill let you know. No she doesnt." I hear Jace talking on the phone seeming frustrated. I was curious to know who and what he was talking about. I got out of bed and tip toed to my door hoping id get a better listen on what he was saying. I heard nothing. All I heard were footsteps coming down the hall way seeming deeper each step. They were coming my way.
"You can get away from the door now Tess" He said making his way to the door.

I startled and ran not even bothering to be quiet and jumping into bed acting "natural".
"Oh hey Jace!" As I make a fake yawn trying to get him to think I was asleep.
He barges in not even closing the door and crawls to me on the bed.

He was about to place his lips onto mine as I stopped him.
"Noooo..." As I place my finger on his lips to stop him.
"Take a shower..you literally reak." I ordered as I chuckled at him. He rolls his eyes and slams the door.
"And when you come out you can tell me all about that conversation you just had!"shouting so he could hear me from the bath room.
I heard his wolf growl in the bathroom. I smile and take a power nap while I waited for Jace.

1 hour later, Jace walked out without a top on and his hair just been blow-dried. He looked like a super model. He cackles as he turns the light off from the bath room. He notices me checking him out and winks at me. I rolled my eyes in pity. He jumps next to me on the bed and locks me in place with his arm around my waist.

He starts kissing at my neck as he tickles me. I laugh and he laughs as I plead for him to stop. He stops.
"For your information, if you weren't a Luna, and I didn't need to obey your orders, I would've of kept going." He clarified as we both chuckled together as I caught my breath again. My stomach hurt from all that laughing.
"Now, are you planning on telling me what and who you were talking to?" I said facing him on my side. He moved his arm to the small of my back as he tapped. He seemed to be thinking. Thinking hard. I decided to read his mind. I looked into his eyes but somehow he was blocking me out.

His face suddenly changed from a smile to a frown. I noticed and started becoming worried.

"Whats wrong!" I sat up as fast as I could as He got me to sit in his lap. I layed my head back as I kept repeating "tell me" I rubbed his leg trying to sooth him.
"I spoke to Ryan, your bodyguard and he is also known as my best friend..."
"And?.." I said wanting him to elaborate.

He placed me off of his laps as he became stressing out. He got up from the bed and paced back and forward fast. I moved to the edge of the bed as I became worried something was wrong.

He finally had the guts to look at me in the eye and say

"Dylan is out to kill us two.."

Tears began filling my eyes.