Chapter 25

Authors note; That is the girl who announced Tessa's pregnancy. Btw: sorry about Chloe Grace^^^ Im obsessed with her at the moment!

I ended up staring at the girl returning her smile hesitantly. I look back to Stefanie as she slowly steps closer towards me.

"Terrance, get the girl out of that cell" Stephanie orders as Terrance unlocks the cell and picks her up in his arms. Stephanie still eyeing me deviously.

Terrance came into my cell and stood next to my seat with the girl in his arms.
"Whats your name." Terrance asked but seemed more like an order.
"Micky." She says quietly leaning away from Terrance scared. Her wavy brown hair drops beautifully over his arms and her bleaming hazel eyes catches my attention.

Stephanie rips the tape off my mouth not caring that it hurt like hell and I end up spitting the blood that was left gurged in my mouth.
"ew" Stephanie walks back with a disgusted look on her face.
"Micky, is Tess, this girl here...pregnant?" Stef pointed at me as Micky wasn't sure to answer her or not.
"Yes..." She whispered.
"How old are you?" Micky asked.
"I'm 18" I assured her giving her a smile.

Micky seemed to have a power to recognise pregnancy before other people do.

"How did you know Micky?" Terrance butted in.

"Put me down onto the floor first and then ill show you. Ive hurt my leg. Please be careful." She half begged. She gave me a strange look for a second as she was being put down.

"Show us" Stef ordered.
"So you just bring your hand out like this-" drastically, she clenches both of he hands around Stefs and Terrances ankles as her eyes turned gold. She sent a green glow through their bodies as both their eyes blacked out and they both dropped to the floor.

Stef and Terrance seemed to have knocked themselves out when they fell to the concrete.

"Come on" Micky got up on both feet.
"Your legs!?" I say surprised.
"Made a lie" She shrugged and bit her way through the rope tied around my hands. I broke free and shook my hand to get some feeling to it.
"I hope my pup isnt a lie" I say rubbing my stomach.

"..if it is alive"

Micky places a hand on my stomach and closes her eyes concentrating.
"Shes just fine." She says giving me a smile wiping the tear off my cheek and giving me a hand out of the chair.