Chapter 6

That is Jace when he shifts into his wolf ^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We ended up kissing and cuddling the rest of the night until mum came home.
"You need to get out" I quickly got up from his hold as he was sleeping, waking him up.
"Argh nooo! I wanna stay here with you..." I could here is wolf growling inside but grabbed his arm and tried pulling him up.
"You need to get up..my mum is here!" I try to whisper as I dragged him out of my bed.
He ended up banging onto the floor which made huge thud.
Mum would've of heard that.
I start growling seeing as I've just been marked now as a wolf.
"Get up" I say through my growls. He finally gives in and gets himself up lazily.
"I love you." He says getting up as he hears mum coming up the stairs.
"Love you too. Go through the window hurry!" I give him a quick peck which I wished would last a lifetime but didnt.
He jumped down. That height was pretty high but then again, hes a wolf.
As I watch him run, he shifts into his wolf and disappears into the woods.
I only had a few seconds viewing his wolf because he was so fast. He looked amazing still. People would tell he was an Alpha.
Mum barges into my room while im looking out the window. Jace had just escaped into the trees.
"Hey mum!" I turn to her suddenly as she gave me a weird look. I gave her a fake smile trying to "act cool"
"I heard a bang." She looked curious on what I had been doing. Mum can "read me like an open book" apparently.
"I fell?.." Sounding unsure of myself.
"Mhm." Mum folds her arms as she inspects my room. She walks around slowly.
"Why hasn't your bed been made?" She notices my messed up bed.
"I had a long day..uh-aren't you going to ask how school was?" I hesitated trying to change the subject.
"I know you brought a guy over" She narrowed her eyes at me.
"Why would you say that?" I look around my room trying to seem natural.
"I smell cologne, I see guy movies and the bed is messed up. Don't treat me like I'm dumb Tess!" She walks up to me and looks at me in pity.
Mum is not usually like this but she doesn't usually treat me this bad.
"I need to study" I say as an excuse. I go to sit in my desk and start writing and excluding her out for now.

Shes getting to my wolf..