Chapter 34

A/N; this is a sad chapter and a bit sobby. Sorry x enjoy though.

Micky places her hand on my stomach again and closes her eyes as me and Jace stare at each other in disbelief. We wait for Micky as she gasps and tears of joy began filling up her eyes.

"Tell mummy and daddy that I love them" is what she is saying." Micky looks at us and chuckles and cries. I begin happy-crying as Jace rubs my back smiling as well. Micky continues hearing her speak.
"Shes not hurt." Micky assures us still with her eyes closed.
"Umm..she is telling you to stop shifting because it hurts her." Micky opens her eyes and I nod.
"Sorry bubby!" I try to say hoping shed hear me.
"Shes fallen asleep." Micky opens her eyes again and moves away. I was still in disbelief After 2 weeks of pregnancy and my pup was talking!
I look up at Jace and give him a kiss. I was super happy that my pup was alive.
"You need to stop stressing. Youve lost your brother, but just think that you have gained a daughter Tess." Micky says. She has a point. I love my brother, he gone, but for that, I have gained something in return and im grateful.
I realise that I urgently needed to call mum.
"I need to call mum." I say and get up.
We all walked home and as soon as I got inside, I jogged up the stairs and into my bedroom. I picked up the phone and dialled mum.
"Hello?.." I hear sniffles and a miserable voice at the other end.
"Mum?"
"Tess!?"
"Hey.."
Mum starts sobbing.
"I miss you so much. Ive lost everyone!!" Mum says through sobs.
"Mum, you haven't lost me..you'll never will." I assured her becoming stressed.
"Ok.." She says as I over hear her taking breaths to calm herself down.
"You know what mum, ill come back and keep you company." I say.
"No! Im fine-"
"No-"
"YES!" Mum cuts me off seeming frustrated and stand offish.
"Fine" I muttered.
"I need to go. Ill talk to you when Im stable again. Your brother committed suicide." She said and hung up.
I slam the phone on the desk before I hung up and sat in bed for days looking at my picture of Josh and I from when we were only little kids. Josh was the cutest out of both of us and that cheeky smile of his always brightened my day. He had this sense of humour which would bright anyones day really. But that wasn't until he became older and more reserved. He made a few jokes here and there but only rarely.

I missed him
I missed everything about him.
And if only I could see him now, id give anything to hear his voice again. To hear his sarcasim. To hear his laugh again..

I.
Missed.
Him.
Rest now Josh..you've earned it.