Chapter 33

A/N: tessas wedding dress. Lace I thought it would suit her.

I start to shift into my wolf and jump out the window.
"Tessa!!!" Micky tries to reach for me as I shifted into my wolf out of the window. I howl and used all my anger into the powerful runnning. I could feel my claws dig into the dirt.

Josh was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him.
"Tessa! Your mum brought him to the hospital but it was already too late!!" Micky says through mind link as I kept running in the woods. I howl yet again hoping to get Jaces attention. I want his touch. I want him to know Im here.

I thought Jaces mum would've been suicidal reason but Im not sure. After I howled, I heard a response shortly after. It sounded like Jace so I tried running in the direction he howled. I panted as I saw Jace running towards me in his black wolf looking furious.

I quickly shifted into my human form and Jace did aswell. We both crashed onto each other and embraced.
"Im sorry.." I say as I dug my head into his chest. He seemed to be crying but didn't want to make it obvious. He stroked my hair for a while while he cradled me in his arms on the floor.

I had a feeling he knew about my brothers death but didn't want to say anything just in case. I sob harder into his arms each minute and I hear is wolf growl inside wanting full control. Jace managed to keep him down.

"Is Dylan still alive??" I ask him now looking into his eyes.
"The pack managed to kill his members but not him. He ran away like a little puss." He says angrily.
"Was it him that killed your mum?"
"Maybe, but if it was he going to-"
He looks down at my legs.
"Tess?.." He seems shocked
"Stop, I haven't waxed in a while-"
"NO!"
I suddenly look down and see blood all over my legs.
"Blood..the pup.." He says quietly for only me to hear.
I gasp and call Micky through my mind link.
Within minutes, Micky arrives and sees blood in between my legs and rushes to my side. She knew why I called her as soon as she saw me. She placed her hand on my stomach and closed her eyes.
After a while I started becoming worried.
"Shes fine, but shes in stable condition."
Micky seemed to have more to say about the pup but thought she couldnt.

I narrow my eyes knowing she needed more to say.
"Micky?.." I await for my answer

"Shes already speaking...this is no ordinary pup guys.." Micky looks at us both in the eyes looking serious then ever.