Chapter 30

A/N: Heyo, hope you're enjoying my book so far. Ill put up a picture of the wedding dress in a few chapters time. Sorry. x

"You look amazing Tess!" Micky says as she walks into the bathroom where the hairdressers and make up artists were crowding me. I felt like I was suffocating by all of them.

"Oh hey Micky! Thanks" as I peep my head up and see Micky eating peanut butter on a spoon. I made Micky as the flower girl and she wasn't too pleased because "ill get embarrissed!" Was her words. She still looked stunning though. She had curled her hair and on the side of her head, ran a braid and flowed onto the side.

"You look beautiful" I say to Micky through the mirror as I check myself. I had an up-do with two ringlets of hair on the sides of my face. My hazel eyes stood out from the eyeshadow I was wearing. I actually felt beautiful and not afraid to admit it.

"Girls, I think Tess looks beautiful enough." Micky stands behind the girls as they finish off some blush.
"Thankyou" I say giving them a nod.
"Goodluck!" They wave and head off.

Micky stands behind me with her hands upon my shoulders, looking at me through the mirror.
"You ready? Everyone is waiting." She gives me a warm smile and I take a deep breath. Micky has been here for a week now and for some reason, it feels like I've known her forever. I treat her like a sister. Ive never had one but this is the closest i will get to one.

Micky goes downstairs and out the huge opening outside. They made it larger than I expected. The back has been set up with beautiful lights crossing above the setting, there are flowers placed everywhere and then there was Jace. Standing there with his suit and tie awaiting for me. He'd wait for me all day just to see me like this.

I watched from my window everyone arriving. There was our pack, some other close packs, Jace's mum and a lot of other people I didn't know. I had this sick feeling in my stomach not only because of my pregnancy but also the feeling that around 400 people I had never met before would be watching me walking down the eisel.

I see Micky waiting at the beginning of the easel with her flower basket and beautiful gown.
"Whenever you're ready.." Micky says through mind link and looks up to my window giving me a slight nod.

I finally have the guts to walk downstairs and outside. I stand at the end of the easel as Micky looks back and smiles.
"I get first head start!" Micky says through mind link cheekily. I shake me head as I watch her throw petals along the carpet.

Not far behind, I start walking down and I instantly feel like I'm being watched. Everyone stands up and bows to me knowing I'm the Alphas Luna. I give a warm smile and look up at Jace. I see his mouth widen in amazment. He gives me a sudden giggle as I walk towards him. He wouldn't take his eyes off of me until I reached him finally.

"Do you Jace, take Tessa as your Luna in marriage?" The priest asks
"I do.." He said as he started getting a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"But-uh, I had something in plan.."