Chapter 29-Mickys POV

I see Tessa storm off into the bushes in a huff and a puff. I could tell she was trying to look angry but she was terrible at acting. Im so grateful that they have let me into their lives even though id just met Tessa.

Im a wolf and I had been given the power to send virus glows into peoples body's if I feel harmed. I also have the ability to predict pregnancy.

Jace and I followed Tess into the bush as she sat by the lake. Jace and I look at each other and we both sit next to her one on each side.
"Well tell you." I say putting a hand upon her shoulder.
"Really!!??" Her eyes light up
"Nope." I say chuckling.
She rests her head into her hands watching the lake. The sound of the water trickling was amazing. It was so relaxing and peaceful for once.
"How far away are we from home?" Tessa asks Jace.
"We arnt far. Just a 10 minute walk" Jace replies skipping a rock across the water.

"Before all of this happened..." Jace throws his hands in the air expressing the troubles.
"I was needing to ask you something in the morning while I waited for you to wake up." Jace continued.
"Mhm" Tess looks curious.
I wink at Jace and he starts blushing.
"Go for it" I said mind linking him.

Jace nods slightly at me and stands up. Tess was still facing the lake crossing her legs. She eyed him up and down forming a smile.

"Ive been meaning to do this which feels like an infinity.." Jace says while bending down on one knee. He pulls a box out of his back pocket and opens the box.

There. A huge beautiful ring. It dazzled in the sunlight. "Will you marry me?" Jace said as tears began filling his eyes trying to hold them back.

Tessa simply gets up, towering over Jace and kisses him passionately with both her hands resting on the sides of his face.
"Say yes already!!!" I blurted out watching them kiss.
"Yes!!!!" Tessa shouts laughing. Jace slides the ring on her finger and kisses her hand. They hug each other as I stood there watching not knowing what to do.

"Get here!" Tessa pulls my arm and I jolt into a group hug as we all laughed together. Tess kisses me on the forehead and I felt like I was at home again..and I hadn't felt that in quite a while.