Chapter 31

"Go ahead" the priest insists and steps back a bit.
I look at him wondering what was happening. I then take a quick glance at the people seated and they were all curious and I heard whispers too.

"It feels like I've waited a hundred years, and ill wait a million more for you. Nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours. Id surrender who I am, for who you are. Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart. I love how you smile when you blush and when you curl your lip when you concentrate enough, I wouldn't know what id be living for.
So, I do." He says chuckling at the end blushing. I felt warm and I was about to cry but held it back. Sadly, I failed and a tear came trailing down my cheek. He wipes it off as the priest looks down at us grinning. I look over to Micky as she wipes a tear off her cheek.
"Do you Tessa, give your hand in marriage to Jace?"
"I do" I reply as I see Jace starting to cry. Its my turn to wipe his cheek now. He smiles and places my hands in his.

"You may kiss the bride"
Jace pulls me in by my waist roughly and at the same time playfully and kisses me passionately as the crowd cheers and whistles at us. We both laugh between the kiss and pull away as everyone applauses. Jace and I stood on stage for a minute while I took a good look around at the guests. They all had warm smiles and gentle hearts which made me feel so welcome.

Being there made me happy. I rested my head on Jaces chest as people kept applauding. As soon as they finished, Jace and I headed out and deep into the woods. He carried me in his arms as he stood me up and placed me behind a tree.

My back was resting on it as he was inches away from my fave stroking my cheek.
"I have never been this happy.." He says quietly for only me to hear. I then kiss him with force and he pulls back smiling for a few seconds.
"You look stunning by the way" I chuckle and roll my eyes as me and him continued kissing until someone came.
"Alpha, Luna, your mother would like to see you." A firm built man stood there awkwardly as Jace pulled away from me growling.
"Well be there in a sec" Was all Jace replied to the man as the man headed off. Jace turns back to me and places his head in my neck. I stroke his hair trying to calm him down.

"Its so annoying..I can never have time with you" He mumbles in my neck.
"We better go.." Is all I say and I remove him from my neck and grab his hand leading him back to the ceremony.