Chapter 36

I shout and shout but no one seemed to be coming. After a while of agony and pain, I mind link Jace and Micky. Micky came jumping through the window a minute after my mind link.
"Ill get towels!" She races to the cupboard in the hallway while I'm left in labor.
"ARGHHGHHH!!!!" I push and push which seemed like hours. Not long after Micky came, Jace slams the door open to find me on the bed, legs separated and bleeding all over. He stood there astonished for a few seconds then raced to my side. He held my hand and supported me.
"Im here. I want you to push..on three. " He says slowly as my other hand is slamming in frustration on the side of the bed. I hold the wood on the bed rest at the back. I seemed to be in such pain the I pulled it off and through it across the room. I growl and pant.
"1..." Jace says slowly in my ear.
"2.." He continued as I began to shake my head trying to stop him from counting. I was terrified.
"3!!" He shouts and he tightens his hand in mine as I push. Micky is at my end ready to catch my little girl.

*a long push after*

I hear the sound of a child. I sigh in relief as I closed my eyes thanking Josh for his blessing.
"Thank you" I say quietly.
Micky wraps her up after rinsing her off. She cradles her as gently as she possibly could and kisses her forehead. Jace smiles at Mickys care for our pup. I take one look at her and I already determine her name.

"Alaina...Alaina-Marie..." I half whisper. Jace turns to look at me.
"Perfect.." He rests his forehead on mine as Micky makes her way towards us. She places Alaina-Marie in my arms.
"Shes beautiful.." As tears began flooding my eyes. I kiss her as I gently pat her. I see Alaina-Marie open her eyes.

"Jace!" I elbow him although he was still looking at her in excitement.
"Shes opening her eyes!!" He finishes my sentence.

Gorgeous blue dazzling eyes open to mine. Alaina flutters her eyes.
Micky takes a step forward as she examines her.
"Blue eyes? They are so...blue?..." She seems confused.
I look back at Alaina as suddenly she places her tiny hand onto the side of my face. Jace and Micky stares as I look into Alainas eyes as she continued placing her hand on my cheek.

I feel a instant shock within my body and go blank.

Alaina seemed to be giving me a invision of our future together. I saw as she was about 7 playing hide and seek with Jace and I. Jace seemed a lot different as I saw me. I had grown taller, stronger and my eyes became blue. Alaina then brought me to where he would be just sixteen. She was beautiful. Now, that scene seemed so short where I found her getting struck by a wolf. She was out in the woods walking as she unexpectedly got hit...

*invision finishes*

I gasp trying to catch my breath from what seemed like a nightmare.
"Whats wrong?" Jace asked worriedly as I continued looking at Alaina with her hand leaving my cheek slowly. She knew exactly what I was thinking. The look in her eyes was like she was saying "help me mama" Her blue eyes fluttered adorably as I tried to take in what just happened.

"Change this invision before its too late mama.." Alaina managed to say through mind link. A tear dropped from my cheek as I gave Alaina to Jace gently.

"Is everything ok Tessa?" Micky says placing a hand onto mine.

"You both need to promise me we aren't loosing our little girl."
"Why-"
"PROMISE!!!!!" I shout at them cutting Micky off.
Alaina starts crying from the sudden scare I gave her from my shout.
"We promise babe." Jace says as I then eye Micky.
"I promise." She assured.

I rest my head on a pillow and fall gradually to sleep to Alaina's giggles and laughter.

Bringing a precious person into your life becomes a duty. Every second of each day of their lives need to be fullfilling, happy, everlasting and protected. I haven't just been made a mother, I've been made a mother to protect my little Alaina. This was meant to be. I wont let Dylan take my girl. Never.

They'll need to go through me first..