Chapter 12

Explaining was all I did that night with mum. Hand-in-hand with Jace as he sat there uncomfortably in front of her on the dining room table.

"So you both are wolves?!" Is all she said as we kept explaining.
"Yes...mum. For the millionth time" I said becoming impatient as I tapped my feet on the floor rolling my eyes.
"I dont understand.." As she rests her head in the palm of her hands.
"Dont even bother asking me cause' I don't know haha." Jace tries to make a joke. Mum and I narrowed our eyes at him as he knew we didnt find it funny.

"Mrs.-"
"MISS!" My mum corrects Jace.
"Miss..Miss Cory, may I talk to you? Without Tess please?" Jace asks.
"What!?" I say through our mind link to Jace sounding furious.
Jace was blocking me out of his head as he kept his eyes on mum awaiting for his reply.

"Sure, lets go in the kitchen and talk."
"But mum!-" I whine as mum cuts me off
"Tess! Room now!" She points upstairs as I make a sookie face when I made my way up the stairs. I moan as I'm not getting the attention.

It took about half an hour until my mum and Jace had finished talking. Once in a while, id hear begs from Jace. It made me worry. I also tried mind link but he permanently removed me out of his mind or he was listening but not answering.

I sat on my bed most of the night. Jace walks into my room and closes the door behind him. He sits beside me knowing he was guilty of not answering me back before. I tried to keep my gaze off him as he tried getting my attention. I looked away most of the time as I folded my arms.

"You look cute when you're angry. See: you pout your bottom lip and that just make me want you even more.." He moved closer.
"I guess you dont wanna know what your mum and I were discussing before then?.." He teased me.
I finally gave in.
"Yes yes yes yes yes!" As I bounced up and down turning back to him with excitement.
"Hmmm" He started teasing me.
"Oh please!" I begged as I tugged on his top.
"I spoke to your mum."
"About?.."
He sat there with a cheeky smile on his face.
"Oh, come on! Please? Spit it out!!" Starting to become impatient.
"Me...you..away..together..."
"Meaning?" I asked my heart racing a million miles per second. But I tried to keep my cool for Jace's sake.
"You wanna live with me?" He simply asked casually as he shrugged his shoulders. I was breathless. Silence is all that filled the room. No words could explain how much joy I was filled with.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him into me. We began kissing as I leaned back laying onto the bed. I enjoyed having his touch. I finally felt protected. I also felt completely in love. He kissed my neck as I felt his hands dig into my waist. He was tough on me but I didn't mind.

"Its a yes" as I say through the kisses. He leaned back to look me in the eyes and stroked my cheeks. He then kissed my forehead.

The rest of the night was just him, me and cuddles.