Chapter 13

"I could get used to this every morning.." He whispered as I woke up. I chuckled.
"I could too but we need to pack." As I placed my finger over his lips. I pecked him and got up.
"Does mum know you're even here?"
"I guess so" He replied simply.
"Oh. Mum was fine with you and I?"
"Sure."
That word made me wonder for a second if he was lying. He just sounded unsure of himself. I turned to look at him as the sheets of my bed were only covering his legs. I had a look at his chest and he had a firm build.

"Like what you see?" He said jokingly not sounding cocky of himself.
I haved to admit though; his body was amazing. I quickly turned back to folding my clothes into my suitcase.

In seconds, I felt two hands on my shoulders. They were hot and so were the lips that were pecking my neck. Jace had his hands on my waist now bringing my back onto his chest as he continually kissed my neck from behind.

There was a mirror in front of us two cuddling and Jace bare chested. He looked at both of us in the mirror as I read his mind. His hands reached my stomach as he rubbed it gently. I look at him on what he meant even though I already did.

I looked into his eyes hoping he'd let me read his mind.

He wants a pup for ourselves..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note; Sorry if the chapters are really short. I hope you've enjoyed my book so far.