Chapter 35

Weeks had past and the pup and I were becoming tired each week. And maybe also depressed. The baby has been restless while I've been mourning in bed for weeks. Jace would try to comfort me and lay with me but nothing tried to sooth my wolf and the pup.

Loosing Josh was like loosing me. I didn't even get to say goodbye before I left. Not being able to see his cheeky grin was killing me. Not being able to go to mum and smash myself into her arms was grief. I felt limited to what I could do. I tried my best to keep myself together for the sake of Jace, the pup and especially Micky.

Micky feels for the pup as much as I do. I havnt seen her in quite a while and is starting to worry me. Jace said shes just been letting off some steam. Anyone seeing me like this would break themselves.

Im trying not to be so selfish though Jace has lost his mum and hasn't been well either.

*knock knock*
"Yeah" I say through my covers of my bed.
I suddenly feel someone chuck themselves onto the bed.
"Ow" I say without any exaggeration.
The person now was laying next to me. I couldn't see who it was through the sheets because I couldn't be bothered.
"How are you going Tessi?" A very familiar voice said. My eyes bursted open although it was pitch black inside the bed.

"Are you sleeping Tessi??" The person shook me slightly. As time wet by, the more the person spoke, the more it seemed familiar.

Only one person called me "Tessi"
I finally came out of the sheets slowly and rolled myself onto my back. As I slipped the blankets off of my head, I came to face the last person id see.

"JOSH!!" I hug him but didn't seem to work well though I went straight through him. He seemed to have visited me through spirit.
He made his signature chuckle and that brought a tear to my eye. It always did..

"Now, I need to sag something before I go-"
"No I don't want you to go!!" I plead nearly crying.
"I know.." He looks to the ground in sorrow.

"Tessi; I see that you have made a family already. You have a little "pup" too-" he said while looking at my stomach and giving me a warm smile.
"Ma told me you were getting married and that also you've been claimed a wolf now. Im letting you know, make me proud. Im your little brother. I want to be looking up to you from heaven...actually looking down, if you want to get percific.-" I laugh and he chuckles at his own words. He makes me cry.
"Leaving this world had taken so much thought. Id live a better life up in heaven. Im sorry. I know I should've not given up but I'm not as strong as you are. I want you to be happy-"
"I'm not happy without you!! Knowing you're around!!!" I say through sobs but mostly didn't sound clear.
"I love you Tessi.." He fades away through light while I try to grab him knowing it wont work.

"No!!!!-" Something stopped me from shouting.

Oh no..

"THE PUP-SHES COMING!!!" I scream as my water broke.