Chapter 18

Jace still as a wolf, jumps on top of me and starts licking my face. I giggle and yelp as his tongue tickled my face and how wet it felt.

Minutes later, he stops and walks behind a tree to shift and change into his clothes. When he finished getting changed he jogged to me laughing.
"I see you enjoyed my kisses?" He said as he dried off his hair.
"No!" I narrow my eyes at him as I fold my arms. He walks to me and rubs the dirt that was scraped on the side of my cheek. He gave me a warm smile. I replied with a embrace. He hugs me back as he bites me ear unexpectedly. He laughs as he was playing around with me.

"Come on, we need to head home." As I walked away grabbing a hold of his arm. He trips over not expecting me to tug onto him that hard and lets out a little "ow"

By the time we got to the mountains, it just hit 4:00. We had a great view of the city as we were driving up the mountain. I swear, the mountain was so steep, I thought I was going to slip out of my seat!

We finally pulled up in the driveway of the house. This house seemed smaller to his mothers house. It seemed cosy.

"Cresent Moon Pack is just a few minutes away from us, Ill assume they'll sense a new smell from there so look out for them losers" He said as he smirked. I nodded as I whiffed myself a smell. I almost gagged.
"Got ya" I said as I knew what meant. I felt my face warming up humiliated.
Jace stops and chucks the keys at me.
"Heads up" I catch them surprisingly.
"Go take a shower. Ill make sure your stuff is in our room" I felt relieved when he told me to go take a shower. I reaked..

I go up the patio steps and unlock the large door. It takes me a bit of strength to push the door open. When I got it open all I saw was, marble flooring, high ceilings..it just reminded me of heaven.

I explored the house until I got a good memory of where the toilet, laundry and all the rest of it were. I made my way upstairs to our room where I saw a Queen sized bed and a verandah overlooking the city and getting a beautiful view of the sunset in the evening. "Yes!" I whispered to myself as I fist pumped the air.

I got into the shower to scrub off all the dirt off of me and the wolf saliva. (Disgusting) I washed my hair. Happy. I smell refreshing. I step outside the shower and realise there aren't any towels in the bathroom for me to dry myself off.
"Shit" I curse.
I swore to myself id never run nude around the house, but it was freezing.
"Jace?" I called out to him once but didn't seem to hear.

I took the risk to go to the cupboard in the hallway just outside our bedroom. With my arms, I try to cover most of my naked body as I creep to the cupboard. I find a cupboard and open it. Yes. Towels!

"Luna." I hear a deep voice not very recognisable. I startle and shut the cupboard. I see the guy eyeing me up and down wide eyed.
"Fuck!" I realised I never covered myself so I quickly opened the cupboard and yanked a towel around me.
"Hello" My face felt like it was burning. The guy seemed embarrassed of himself too.
"Luna.." He repeated as he bowed slightly.
"I'm sorry. Uh-forget what you saw." I tried to make it clear to him as much as possible that I was sorry.

Jace walks in and notices me only wrapped in a towel just covering "everything"..the towel didn't seem long enough. *oops*
"Whats going on here!??" His eyes turned Topaz colour immediately as he was extremely angry. He drops the suitcases and rushes in front of me trying to cover the sight.

"Leave Cameron, ill contact you later." Jace ordered. Cameron obeyed his order and turned to walk down the stairs as he waved.

"Jace let me explain" I said as he narrowed his topaz eyes to me still seeming angry.
"I got out of the shower, and there wasn't any towels!" I explained while his hands were on his hips. His eyes turned back to his normal shade and hugged me.
"I just want you all to myself.." He sounded sad at that point which made me respond to his hug.
"Go dry yourself off.." He told me and I obeyed it. As I walked of he gave me a slap on the tush as he winked at me cheekily.