Intoxicating Nostalgia

"Victory shots for everyone!"Velveteen announced as everyone entered back into the Challenge house.

VC-Velveteen-Im still feeling like I'm on top of the world after winning our first elimination. I held my own. Al held his own. Im just totally proud of us. Him and I are like day and night but I'm glad to know that when its time to perform, we can be on the same page. But...just because I love feeling like a winner doesn't mean I'm in a hurry to go back into the Stomping Grounds. The Stomping Grounds can kiss my ass if I'm honest.

Most of the Challengers had gathered in the kitchen as Dream poured shots of Patron for everyone.

Aleister chose not to join the party. He decided to take a shower and go to bed.

"I know theres a lot of you that didn't expect us to make it back tonight."Dream said as he handed out shots.

"You gotta expect the unexpected in these challenges."said John.

"Wheres your partner?"Paige asked Dream.

"He probably crawled back into his coffin. He's not the social type just so you know."Dream raised his shot glass, "Anyway guys, cheers to Aleister and I pulling off our first victory tonight-"

"What about Tommaso and I? We won the first challenge."Johnny interrupted.

"Well since we're talking about winners what about Sasha and I? We also won the first challenge!"said Peyton.

"This is my spotlight, not yours. Cheers!"said Dream as he took his shot.

--------

VC-Alexa-So....like I predicted I would....im missing being with AJ. Its hard seeing him around the house and not....being with him. We met on season 1 of The Challenge and all through season 2 we were still a couple so now being on season 3 and trying to avoid him....its difficult. But I'm not going to slip up and crawl back to him. I made a decision that night on Temptation Island at the final bonfire and I'm going to stick with it.

"No way! You're a Disney fan?"Johnny asked.

Alexa and Johnny were seen hanging out on the sofa talking after they took their shots with Velveteen.

"Fan? More like a maniac." she laughed, "I am super obsessed with all things Disney."

"Me too! For me its Disney and Marvel. I am like a huge dork for those things."

VC-Alexa-So far, Johnny has caught my eye. I think he's absolutely adorable and I'm interested in getting to know him more. Also he's helping me take my mind off of AJ-which is great.

"One of my dreams is to get married at Disneyland. That would be the best thing ever for me. Goals for sure."she said.

"Really? Having your wedding at Disneyland is....like a fairytale. Thats where I got married."

Alexa's facial expression instantly changed from all smiles to shock.

"You-what?"

"Yea I got married there. You should definitely get married there if you get the chance. Its beautiful."

"You're..... married? Wow. How long have you been married?"

"Three years. My wife's name is Candice. She's crazed over Disney just like you."he chuckled.

VC-Alexa-Alright, operation Johnny is a no go. He's married, how great *rolls eyes*

----

"Which team here do you think hates each other the most?"Chris asked Kevin.

WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Season 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें