Challenge 3-Triple X Games

The scene opened up to show Paige, Sasha, Bayley, Lita and Velveteen with their ears placed against Chris' room door.

VC-Sasha-Right now, Chris is getting his ass lit up by Trish and everybody's here for it!

'You have no idea how stupid you looked last night! Now you're probably going home! I told you not to cause a scene and thats exactly what you did! Do you think any of that was called for? You made yourself look like a complete idiot plus, you made me look bad! I can't keep defending you when you do these stupid things Chris!'

'I was only trying to defend you and defend myself.'

'By acting like a jackass?'

"Oop."said Sasha.

'Im not tolerating this! This is not who you are! You're better than that! I don't want to keep talking to you like a little boy, so stop acting like one!'

VC-Lita-Chris walks around the house like he's king of everything but....clearly Trish wears the pants in the relationship.

VC-Velveteen-Queen Trish is scolding his ass like an angry mother. You go girl.

'Don't let this happen again Chris! I swear, if it does then you and I are going to have some problems!'

'It won't.'

'It better not.'

There was a few moments of silence before the door of the room opened.

Chris walked out and saw everyone in front of the door which startled him a bit. All eyes were on him. He knew he had to play it cool.

"Yea...just had a mind blowing love making session in there."he lied, "Trish is breathless right now. Nothing new when you're Chris Jericho."

"Sure. Sure you did."Sasha replied.

---

"Alright everyone, welcome to your third challenge on this season of The Challenge Rivals

"Alright everyone, welcome to your third challenge on this season of The Challenge Rivals."Hunter said to all the Challengers and they applauded, "First things first.....Chris, I heard you were being a bit of a problem last night."

"In my defence, I was under the influence last night. Had a little bit too much of the bubbly, you know what I mean."he nervously chuckled, "Anyway, the actions of my intoxicated self has nothing to do with my sober self. We're like two different people so I don't think I should be penalized for what intoxicated Chris did. I rest my case."

VC-Paige-Im going to hire Chris as my lawyer whenever I get in trouble with the law. I don't even care if he's not an actual lawyer.

Hunter shook his head in disapproval, "You're really something else. However, Dolph, Punk, both of you were also involved in the situation. It has come to my attention that there were some altercations last night where things got physical."