At It Again

After arriving back home from eliminations, Nikki headed straight to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. She didn't only pour a glass for herself, but also for Brie.

VC-Nikki-I feel like us winning tonight should make us bond. We're so lucky to still be here.

She found Brie in her room, wrapped in her towel since she just came out of the shower.

She handed Brie a glass, "I think we deserve to have a little toast tonight."

Brie took the glass but her face showed clear signs of unwillingness.

"Cheers, to us having our first victory not only as a team but, as sisters."Nikki raised her glass.

Brie twisted her mouth, "You know.....this is how it was always supposed to be. You and I against everyone. It was supposed to be that way since season 1.But.....you let your selfishness get the best of you and it costed our sisterhood."

VC-Nikki-*rolls eyes* Here we go.

"Why are you still dwelling on that Brie? Thats history. Ive apologized so many times."

"Nicole its not like you're some stranger to me. You're my twin sister so that makes what you did even worse. I was prepared to go against everyone for you the first time we did this show but you showed your true colours and I ended up having to go against you. My own blood. You only thought about yourself. You treated me like I was nobody to you."

"I just came here to celebrate our first victory and you gotta bring up all these things?"

"You don't think it bothers me? Does it bother you?"

"Yes but you can't seem to let it go! Look at me here literally trying to make amends with you but you're being difficult. What more do you want me to do Brianna! You keep pushing me away!"

Brie sighed, "I guess.....im just not really over the whole thing yet. Theres a huge divide between us. You left some wounds on me that are yet to be healed."

"If you wanna stay mad, then stay mad. I don't know what more I can do. If you want to continue thinking that I'm this horrible person then fine. I just hope you can see that I've tried. Anyway, good job tonight." Nikki said before she walked out.

VC-Nikki-I give up. What more does she want me to do? Get on my knees and beg her to forgive me? Im so done.

VC-Brie-Nikki is so toxic and....I don't know if I want that back in my life. She can't expect me to forgive her right after she says I'm sorry. She let reality tv get to her head. I miss her but I don't miss this version of her.

--------

The Next Night

District Night Club, Cape Town, South Africa

GC-Billie and Peyton

Peyton-We're going out tonight to partayyyy!

Billie-WOOOOH!