Challenge 7-Gasping For Air

"Alright everyone, welcome to your next challenge here in beautiful South Africa."Hunter greeted them as they all clapped.

VC-Johnny-Whatever this challenge may be today, its critical for Tommaso and I to get this win. The numbers are dwindling, I'm pretty sure I pissed Alexa off when I said her name last week so...if we don't win...im positive that we're going to be heading into eliminations. We've been there already, its time for a new team to go in.

VC-Trish-We're standing here in what seems like.....a boatyard because theres boats all around us. Then I realized that I'm not seeing any platforms or obstacle courses or contraptions or anything. Its just us, Hunter and all these boats.

"Where's the course?"Trish asked.

"Oh, you're looking at it."said Hunter.

Everyone all looked around. They didn't see anything that looked like a usual challenge course.

"Are we racing boats or something?"Punk asked.

"That would be pretty cool."said Johnny.

"You're crazy if you think I'm gonna let any of you get behind the wheel of these boats."said Hunter, "Guys, today's challenge is a challenge id like to call Gasping For Air. And its going to be played.....15ft underwater."

The cameras panned across the horrified faces of everyone.

VC-Velveteen-Nope. Nope. He said underwater and instantly my heart started racing. Hell no.

VC-Brie-I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to dive. I don't know how to do anything underwater. Im used to being in water when it comes to these challenges but usually id have a life vest on. This is something completely new.

VC-Paige-Ya girl here don't know how to swim. I know how to doggy paddle....so...maybe that could work. I dunno.

"Im glad to see you're all prepared to get this started right now but......you're going to have to wait."said Hunter, "You guys will be doing this challenge.....tonight, when its pitch black."

"Whaaaat....."Lita covered her mouth.

VC-Kaitlyn-As if we werent already horrified enough.

VC-Charlotte-We have never done a challenge in the night before. Also,we've never done a challenge where we had to go underwater before. These are two new experiences for us and I have no idea how its going to turn out.

"Nope. Im going home. Tell me who wins."said Dream.

He looked over at his partner Aleister who didn't seem phased at all by the news.

VC-Seth-Hunter's really trusting us to swim in the ocean at night? Either he has a lot of faith in us or.....he just wants to see us meet our demise.

"So, you guys can chill out for a bit and enjoy the sunshine out here. I'll check back with you when its time. See you soon "said Hunter before he left.

"So you're just going to leave us here?"Seth asked.

VC-Mandy-We're going to be in open water in the night where we can't see a damn thing. We don't know whats going to be in that water with us. Im not looking forward to this.

--

9:30 PM