Friend or Mastermind?

"Have you asked her yet?" Miz said as he approached Dean and Renee who were sitting on the sofa together.

"Ask me what?"Renee asked.

"Who do you want to go up against for eliminations?"Miz asked.

"Guys, I don't want to pressure anyone into doing anything. Vote for who you want."

"No no no no no no. You're not playing Dean's game, you're playing my game Renee! You and Liv are our biggest alliance here sadly. We're working hand in hand. When you go into eliminations I want to make sure you emerge successful because you know why? It benefits me! So tell me who you want to go against and we'll make it happen."said Miz.

VC-Miz-Dean and Renee are a couple. Renee and Liv are our number one ally because of Renee and Dean's relationship. If we lose them, we lose a number on our side. We lose the only number on our side. We can't let that happen.

"Well I mean....probably Brie and Nikki. I beat Nikki last time so I'm pretty sure I have a chance against her again."

"Are you sure that you and Liv can take them?" Miz asked.

"I don't know about Liv but...I hope we can."

VC-Renee-If its something physical then I'm not sure how we'd hold up against Brie and Nikki but if its something mental like puzzles or trivia or something then those girls don't stand a chance against me. Brie, Nikki, love you guys but you guys aren't the brightest bulbs in the set.

----------

VC-Mandy-So even though our alliance was short lived, Alexa, Liv and I are still maintaining a friendship. Maybe this alliance won't be useful now but I'm sure in the future it will be.

"We went outside and we talked and stuff. I couldn't keep my hands off of him."Liv said to Mandy and Alexa.

"You sure you guys just talked?"Mandy raised her eyebrows, "You can tell us what really happened. We won't say anything."

Liv was talking to Mandy and Alexa about what happened with her and Dean.

"Yes. We only talked. Nothing else, I swear. I wasn't even thinking about doing anything else. I was just so happy to actually be next to him."

"What did you guys talk about?"Alexa asked while filing her nails.

"About our time on Temptation Island and stuff like that. He was actually telling me that.....things between him and Renee haven't been the same after the show."

"Wow."said Mandy.

"He said that the relationship now wasn't like how they left it when they began the show."

"Obviously it wasn't going to be the same. Look at the things that both of them did while they were on the show. It would've been better if they just went their separate ways."said Alexa.

"Yea. He just doesn't seem happy."said Liv.

"I think they're going to break up eventually. You just got to be patient Liv."said Mandy.

She nodded.

"Can you guys believe Johnny's married?"Alexa asked in disbelief.

"Did you not see the wedding ring on his finger?"Mandy asked.

"I shouldve asked you the same question a few months ago?"Alexa laughed.

Mandy's jaw dropped, "Touché"

"Anyway, I'm crushing on him so hard like...you can't even believe."said Alexa.

"Yea he's cute."Liv agreed.