Elimination 9

The Challengers all arrived at the site of where the eliminations would be taking place.

VC-Sami-There are so many things that are strange right now because one....its 3pm and we're about to have an elimination. If you're a long time watcher of this show then you know eliminations usually takes place at night. And two, we're not even in the Stomping Grounds. We've been taken somewhere else.

"This isn't going to be an ordinary elimination. I can sense it."Seth murmered.

VC-John-Im not seeing an obstacle course, I'm not seeing a puzzle, I'm not seeing a ring. All I see.....is this four ended hallway dug into the ground beneath us.

"Whats up guys

"Whats up guys."Hunter greeted everyone, "I know you guys are probably confused about the slight changes in this elimination but....I can tell that is an elimination that's going to be way too epic for the Stomping Grounds. So...we had to switch up the scene a bit. I need to see John and Roman and Seth and AJ."

The two teams headed to stand in front of him.

VC-Seth-Hunter's excited. You've probably heard me say this before so let me say it again, its never a good thing when Hunter's excited.

"Standing before me today are four heavy hitters. Each one of you impressive in your own way. All of you are Challenge veterans. You've been here for every season. I have a Challenge champion on one side....and an undefeated Challenger on the other. All of you have walked on similar paths on this show....and now we get to see four of the best go at it. We couldn't give you guys just any elimination round. We had to amp it up a bit. Boys, today you're going to be playing a game id like to call T-Bone. Here's how its going to do down."

-There will be intersecting half pipes in the ground.

-At each end of the half pipe there will be coloured balls.

-Each player will have a designated ball colour.

-Each player will stand at one end of the half pipe. Team members will be opposite each other.