Tonight We Are Young

"CHEERS TO OUR FIRST FINALISTS!"Paige yelled as she held a shot glass in the air.

After returning home from the day's challenge, everyone gathered around the home bar to celebrate Seth and AJ's victory.

Despite the thick tension among some Challengers, they all still clinked glasses with each other before they downed their shot.

VC-AJS-Three times in a row. This will be the third time i'll be going to a final. Ive already came in second, I've already came in third. Ive never come in first place. So you bet your ass that i'll do everything in my power to make sure that Seth and I come in first place.

"Well I'm not surprised at all that you're going to the final. You always find a way to get there. You're that great of a competitor."Alexa said to AJ as she sat on the sofa beside him, "Congratulations."

"Thank you."he nodded.

"I hope we get to run the final together. You know, like we did last season. All thats left is for Becky and I to join you guys there."

"Yea. Theres no doubt that you girls are gonna be in the final. You two make a strong team."

She smiled as she looked at him in the eyes (even though he wasn't making eye contact with her).

VC-AJ-All season Alexa didn't talk to me.....but now she decides to. A simple 'hey congratulations' would've been fine, I don't want any conversation.

"You know, somehow you and I always make it to the end of these Challenges. Despite the constant arguing and constantly being thrown into eliminations, we always make it to the end."Alexa added.

"And you know what I realized Alexa.....not being attached to you this season actually worked out great for me. Yea I was stressed out this season but not as much as I used to be."

"I realized the same thing. Thank god I broke up with you huh?"

"Well.....no....not really because ever since you did you've been making a fool of yourself. Kissing this one, kissing that one."

"I literally only kissed one person since I've been here."

"Which was Becky wasn't it?"

".....Yea."

"And what about that whole Johnny situation? That was really embarrassing."

"And what about when you had sex with Paige? Of all people. Paige. That was embarrassing. I felt second hand embarrassment for you."

"At least she wasn't married."

"Whatever AJ. I don't need to hear your opinions on what I do. Your days for that are done."

"Good."

"I just came here to congratulate you."

"Well you didn't need to sit next to me to do that."

"Why the hell do you always have to be such an asshole?"

"Between you and I....im not the asshole."

"Yes you are. You're mean."she softly pushed his shoulder.

"I can be mean but I'm not 'dump you on national television for the whole world to see' mean."

She couldn't help but laugh.

There was a moment of silence before she said, "Are we arguing or what?"

"I have no idea."

"Yikes, the sexual tension between you two right now is through the roof."said Becky as she sat next to them, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."