Friends No More

VC-Paige-So...the bus ride back to the house was pretty silent.....now its time to kick it up a notch.

"Somebody needs to tell me exactly what the fuck went on out there!"Paige said as she entered into the house.

The other girls ignored her and went about their business.

"Somebody needs to start explaining! Im serious. Mandy, Naomi....what the fuck went on out there?"

"Why are you coming at us?"Naomi asked.

"Because nobody pulled for you guys but then everyone pulled for us?! I didn't even pull my swing when it was your guys' turn but you both pulled for us!"

"Can you calm down. Its a game."Said Mandy.

"I thought you had my back Mandy!"

Mandy rolled her eyes.

"Listen Paige, we have to do whats best for us in this house okay."said Naomi.

"Its a game and we played it! Stop getting angry because you lost!"Mandy added.

"We were forced to lose! There was a plan of some sort for us to lose today! How the hell can almost nobody pull their strings for both of you but then everyone pulls for us?!"

"Well you guys are a strong team so of course everyone is going to target you."said Naomi.

"But why didn't they target you guys?"Charlotte asked.

Mandy shrugged, "Because we have friends all over the house."

"Am I not your friend Mandy?"Paige asked.

"Paige, I have no time for your whining."she dismissed her.

"Okay.......there was a ploy to get you guys into the Stomping Grounds."Kaitlyn admitted.

"I knew it......"said Paige.

"Kaitlyn, shut the hell up. Did anybody ask you anything?" said Mandy.

"She deserves to know the truth. Quit lying to her."

"Who orchestrated this plan?"Charlotte asked.

"Naomi came up to me and gave me the run down on what was going to happen."Kaitlyn responded.

"Are you serious Naomi?"Paige asked.

"Paige....its a game okay-" Naomi said.

"I thought you were better than this!"

"You're just mad you're going into eliminations."Mandy said.

"OF COURSE BITCH! I DONT DESERVE TO BE THERE!"

"Nobody deserves anything in this house sis, you gotta earn it."said Naomi.

"Yea, you're a little too self entitled."Mandy said.

"Wow. Look at the both of you." Paige folded her arms, "Naomi...this bitch tried to end your marriage and now you're siding with her?"

"I aint gotta choice but to work with this bitch!"

"I thought that we were allies! I wanted to run a final with you Naomi-"

"Yea of course you're going to say that now."

"Paige stop bitching, you're going into the Stomping Grounds and you can't do anything about it." said Mandy.

"You both are a bunch of snakes! Thats what you are."

"And you're whiny pathetic loser."Mandy fired back.

"YOU'RE NOT FUCKING GONNA TALK TO ME LIKE THAT-" Paige got up in Mandy's face, "YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT-"