Everybody Hates Roman

Dean was seen sitting out by the pool with his shirt off as Billie and Peyton iced his shoulders and back.

Everyone had just made it back to the house from eliminations.

"Damn, you're getting the king's treatment out here man."said Roman as he approached them.

"Its the least we can do. He deserves it after being tossed around by Cesaro like that."said Billie.

"I would have really liked if he had taken a shower first though."said Peyton.

"You don't like my sweaty body?"he asked.

"No! You smell disgusting!" she said.

He shrugged, "Deal with it."

Roman noticed the bandage on his chin.

"Your chin got busted up too?"

"Yup. Got a busted chin and lip and a sore and bruised back."

"Those are your battle wounds man."Roman said as he sat next to him, "Im glad you pulled it off tonight."

"Oh are you?"

Roman nodded and lowered his eyebrows, "Yea."

"Were you rooting for me?"

"As always."

"Don't bullshit me Roman. I know you wanted me gone."

"What?"

"I heard your little conversation that night. You think I'm crazy don't you? You don't want me here because you think I'm unstable. I know you wanted me gone Roman so don't sit there and pretend that you were on my side."

"Alright. Im not going to deny that I said what I said but I only said that because I'm concerned about you. I think this is getting a little too much for you to handle man. Every single show you always have a mental breakdown. That concerns me."

"So would rather see me go home than win some money huh?"

"Dean its-"

"You know what, you think you know too much. Just because you're a Challenge champion doesn't mean you should go about dictating what other people should do. You're supposed to have my back no matter what-"

"I do got your back no matter what! Every single time you get your ass into trouble, who's the first one jumping in to protect you? What the fuck are you trying to say?"

"That you're a hypocrite! If I'm too much of a problem for you Roman then its okay to cut me off. I don't need fake people in my life. Im insane, I'm crazy, I'm unstable, don't let me be a burden to you. I don't want you to pretend to be on my side anymore."

Roman sighed, "Dean....you are....talking some bullshit right now. I don't know where this is coming from but if you want to think that I'm your enemy now then go ahead. I have nothing against you. I want the best for you and I want to see you succeed."

"Yea. Sure."

"This house can really change people."Roman said as he got up from his seat.

VC-Roman-I stand corrected. This show is getting to Dean. I think he's a little too sucked into it and he's making everybody an enemy. His mind is playing against him but...what the hell do I know. I think he has a vendetta against me now.

------

VC-Charlotte-So its 7 in the morning, I'm in the kitchen making breakfast and all of a sudden.......I see Chris.....wearing....my robe.

"Why are you wearing my robe?"she asked him as he boldly strutted around in it.

"Oh this old thing?"he flaunted it.