Elimination 10

The Challengers all filed into the Stomping Grounds where Hunter was already awaiting them.

"Dammit."Kaitlyn muttered as she took a look at what was at the centre of the Stomping Grounds.

VC-Kaitlyn-I was hoping and praying for it to be something physical but.....im seeing a huge wall with these tiles on them.....When will I ever get a physical elimination? Thats all I want.

"Whats up everyone, welcome back to the Stomping Grounds."said Hunter as everyone applauded, "I need to see Trish, Lita, AJ and Kaitlyn."

Both teams stepped down from the platform and joined Hunter on the field.

"How are you ladies feeling tonight?"Hunter asked them.

"Ready."said Lita.

"I hope so. You guys are so close to the finals....it would suck to go home now."said Hunter, "Anyway, tonight you girls will be playing a game id like to call Door Jam. Here's how its going to go down."

-There will be a huge wall at the centre of the field.

-Each team will stand at a side of the wall.

-On the wall there will be 48 small doors that can rotate to either side of the wall. Only one side of those doors will have a Rivals logo on it.

-Each team will start off with 24 Rivals logo facing their side.

-On Hunter's go, both teams will have to try to flip as many doors with the Rivals logo over to their side.

-They will have five minutes to do this.

-At the end of the five minutes, the team that has the most Rivals logos facing their side, wins.

"Get it done, good luck ladies."said Hunter.

PreVC-Trish and Lita

Trish-There's very little strategy or planning to this. All that matters is speed and more speed.