True Rivals

"Let me tell you something Miz, its either I'm gonna throw the elimination or I'm gonna kick your ass and get sent home right now. Take your pick."Dean warned Miz.

By this time everyone had made it back to the Challenge house after their challenge. The pair were in the kitchen, along with some of the other competitors.

VC-Roman-I don't know what the hell went on after today's challenge was completed but Dean has been in a bad mood ever since. The whole ride home he and Miz had been arguing.

"Who are you kidding Ambrose? You? Quit? Right now you have the greatest shot at winning this show than you've ever had before. You need me!"

"You must be outta your damn mind son."Dean said as he was spreading cream cheese on a bagel, "You better pack your bags baby. We're going home."

"Wait, why do you want to leave?"Paige asked.

"Because id rather kick Miz's ass than work with him."

"No, you're just mad because I called you out on what you really are! Did I hurt your feelings Dean? Oh boo hoo! Grow a pair of balls for once! You aren't as tough as you try to be!"

"I need to grow a pair of balls? Maybe you need to grow a pair and stop acting like a bitch! YOU'RE THE BIGGEST BITCH IN THE HOUSE-"

"Wow. Real funny-"

"HAVING YOU AS A PARTNER IS LIKE HAVING A NAGGING WIFE AS A PARTNER YOU FUCKING MORON!"

VC-Miz-Oh wow, Dean raised his voice. Im so scared *rolls eyes* If he wants to tango then we can tango. Im not scared of him.

"DO YOU THINK ITS EASY HAVING YOU AS A PARTNER! YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING! NOTHING! THIS IS YOUR THIRD SEASON AND YOU HAVENT WON A PENNY! IF ANYTHING IM DOOMED BEING PAIRED WITH YOU!"

"WHAT DID YOU WIN, HUH?"

"LOOK AT ME! I DONT NEED TO WIN ANYTHING! IM ALREADY AN ESTABLISHED MAN COMPARED TO YOU! YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT WHEN YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO QUIT AMBROSE! YOU NEED THIS! I DONT-"

"DUDE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! I DONT WANT TO FUCKING HEAR YOU RIGHT NOW-"

"YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH BUT YOU NEED TO-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE MAN-"

"YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK BECAUSE I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH-"

"THE TRUTH IS YOU'RE A FUCKING QUITTER! AND GUESS WHAT, IM GONNA QUIT NOW-"

"NO YOU ARENT BECAUSE YOU NEED THIS! THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT WINNING FOR ONCE!"

The two soon began rambling on as everyone else just watched. All they were hearing were Dean and Miz's loud voices overlapping each other.

Dean turned his back as Miz kept on throwing harsh words at him. Wherever he went, Miz followed.

"YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU DEAN!"

"Miz, pipe down man. You're getting him mad."said Roman.

"I DONT CARE! DO YOU THINK IM SCARED OF HIM? WELL YOU'RE WRONG!"

Miz angrily walked up to Dean and forcefully turned him around by his shoulders.

Dean pushed him.

Miz pushed him back even harder, "Don't put your hands on me you scumbag!"

VC-Roman-*sigh* Here we go.

Dean put his two hands arounds Miz's throat and pushed him way back up against the wall.