The Cult of Jericho

VC-Naomi-So, Chris called a meeting with his ally teams in his room. To be honest, I didn't even willingly join his side. Mandy is the one that made the deal. I just sorta got pulled into it. But, its working out okay for us so far so I guess it wasn't a completely bad choice.

Mandy, Naomi, Trish, Lita, Alexa, Becky and Kevin were all assembled in Chris' room.

"So, its pretty clear that we don't have that much time left."Chris said to all of them, "We need to start making some moves. In my mind I have planned out exactly how the rest of our time here before the finals will go down. Its going to be all of us in that final. My buddy Kev here has proposed to me that....he's willing to look out for all of you. So that means, from now until the end of this, he and Sami will not be voting any of you girls into eliminations. Sounds good?"

"He's said my name quite some times."said Alexa.

"Yea but thats in the past. Thats not going to happen going forward."said Kevin.

"Wait but....isnt Sami together with Kaitlyn? Obviously he's going to want to look out for her and AJ. How can you and Sami look out for all of us and for AJ and Kaitlyn? You can't protect everyone."said Becky.

"There's still Paige and Charlotte. For girls nominations, our votes are going to go for them. We all know AJ and Kaitlyn can't hold their own in a challenge so theres no doubt about it that they'll be going into the Stomping Grounds again soon."said Chris.

"But theres a good chance that if those two teams go against each other, Paige and Charlotte will come back. And then one of us are going to have to go in to try to take them out."said Lita.

"I don't know about you guys but I don't want to go against them."said Mandy.

"I personally don't mind."said Becky.

"Well I mind Becky. We don't need to go into another elimination."said Alexa.

VC-Becky-I would love nothing more than to beat Charlotte in this game. She thinks she's all that so....if there is a chance to humble her....I would love it.

"Ive beaten Charlotte once, I can do it again."said Trish.

VC-Trish-I think Lita and I would be the best candidate to get Charlotte and Paige out of the house.

"All of you ladies have been out-performing Paige and Charlotte this whole season. They won this one stupid challenge, big whoop. How many times have all of you gotten victories this season. A lot."said Chris.

"Can I ask where ya'll partners are? Shouldn't Punk and Sami be apart of this meeting too?"Naomi pointed out.

"They don't matter."said Chris, "Anyway, so...are we all in alliance here?"

The team mates all looked at each other.

"Yup."

"Sure."

"I guess."

Some of them said.

"Now lets get serious. Seth and AJ are going into eliminations. Because of our deal I don't suspect that any of you would be saying Kevin and Sami's name. Aleister and Velveteen probably wouldn't be able to get rid of them-which is the goal. That leaves one team. John and Roman."

"Nope."said Naomi, "Not doing it."

"You didn't let me finish."said Chris.

"If you're trying to get me to say John and Roman's name then you're kidding yourself. I can't."

"This is whats best for us."said Chris.

"No Chris, thats whats best for you! Not us."Naomi argued.