The Cryptic and The Crazy

Roman was seen in a room all by himself. It was a partially empty room that the Challengers would use to make monitored phone calls to their loved ones.

It had been almost three weeks since he had spoken to Sasha so, he decided to give her a call. Plus, there was something he'd been meaning to get off his chest.

VC-Roman-A few days ago Naomi told me that Sasha called her to find out if I was doing anything sketchy with other girls here in the house. Not going to lie, it bothered me. I tried to put it at the back of my head but it still lingers in my mind.

On The Phone:Sasha

Roman-Im not going to lie Sash, something's been bothering me.

Sasha-What is it?

Roman-.....Why....did you call Naomi to ask her about what I was doing in the house? I thought we've been over this Sasha.

Sasha-......

Roman-You still don't trust me?

Sasha-Roman, look at what you've been doing for the few weeks that I was there with you? You had Mandy sitting on your lap, you were showering while she was in the bathroom, what do you want me to think? Im trying to get over these trust issues but you keep giving me reasons to hesitate!

Roman-But why would you call Naomi? Why wouldn't you call me and confront me about it?

Sasha-If I asked you if you were sneaking around with any other girls and if you were, would you tell me the truth?

Roman-So you're calling me a liar too?

Sasha-Oh my god. You can't do whatever you want with whoever you want and expect me not to give a shit about it. If you slept with another girl would you expect me to not worry about that either? Because thats what its sounding like.

Roman-Im just pissed off at the fact that weeks had gone by and you never called but all of a sudden you're calling my cousin in law to get the dirt on me? Thats low. This relationship involves you and I, not Naomi.

Sasha-Well excuse me if my boyfriend was getting too friendly with the trashiest bitch in the house. Of course I'm going to be fucking worried about what you were doing! You keep preaching to me to trust you but you know what, I'm afraid that I'm going to over trust you one of these days and then get bit in the ass in the end.

Roman-So thats how you think of me? Didn't we do a whole damn show just for you to work on your trust issues?

Sasha-Roman....ugh-I don't want to continue this conversation anymore.

Roman-You know what I'm afraid of Sasha, I'm afraid that this is going to turn into one of those clingy relationships where we can never be separated from each other. Wherever I go, you gotta go. Whatever I do, you gotta do. Is that what you want? Is that how its gotta be?

Sasha-Maybe it should be like that then!

Roman-You are so lucky that I'm not even giving you real reasons to worry about what I'm doing. You got it a little too easy with me.

Sasha-Oh yea? Well you know what Roman, do what you want. Im done.

Roman-What do you mean you're done?

Sasha-Im just done.

Roman-Whatever Sasha. You need to realize-

Sasha-*hangs up*

In a fit of rage Roman threw the phone aside.

He remained sitting on the chair with his head hung low for quite some time.