Spilling The Tea

During when the Challengers were waiting on the boatyard to do their challenge

"Im still really excited that I got this opportunity."Becky said to AJS, "Last season I had to go home mid way through because Finn got injured. This season I got to come in midway through because Mickie got injured. I feel like I'm picking up where I left off. Its just a different setting you know."

"Yea, I feel as though last season you were robbed of potentially making it to a final so its great that you got to make a return."

"It seems like not a lot of people are happy to see me. Charlotte's been acting strange lately."

"Well you know Charlotte's extremely competitive so.....she believes that everyone should earn their position here. She has a problem with everyone and everything, you know that."

"Ive been into eliminations already. What more do I have to do?"

"I don't know. But....she actually came up to me and told me to vote for you guys last week."

"Really?"

"I was a bit hesitant because you're my friend but she was all like, in this game there are no friends. Only accomplices. I consider Charlotte a friend but I don't know if she feels the same. I feel like I can't really trust her one hundred percent."

VC-Becky-Hm...so Charlotte wanted me to go into eliminations last week. Since she's partnered with Paige she thinks she's high and mighty. She doesn't need me anymore. Im finally getting to know the real Charlotte. Im beginning to understand what she's all about.

"Huh.....I don't know I feel like she hates me all of a sudden."said Becky.

"Maybe you should try to talk to her."

"Ive tried AJ. She just brushes me off every single time."

"She's a hard one to crack. Anyway...I just want to make one thing clear Becky.....I can't guarantee that I'm going to have your back in this game."

"Is it because I'm paired with Alexa?"

"Exactly why. Paige and Charlotte are our number one alliance so....thats who I'm going to be looking out for. Im sorry."

"But don't you think its smarter to work with us too. Thats one more ally on your side."

"Alexa has her own allies. She doesn't need me. I just don't want anything to do with her. But for now.....you guys aren't on our radar."

Becky twisted her mouth in disappointment, "Wow."

"Its not you Beck. I have nothing against you."

"Yea yea. I hear you."

"Just thought that you should know."

VC-Becky-I feel like Alexa and I have absolutely no one on our side. Everyone else has their numbers ones, except us. Is this what its like working with Alexa? Ive never been so miserable and alone in my life.

---

Current Day

VC-Nikki-A talk between John and I is long overdue so, I decided to pull him aside and make it happen. Im still angry and upset. Im tired of always feeling like I'm second. I want answers.

"Can you....tell me what went on that night between you and AJ?"Nikki said to John.

The two were sitting on a sofa in the backyard porch.

"AJ and I were having a chat about the game and....she ended up doing what she did. Im also to blame because I didn't pull away. I believe that over these past few weeks I've been giving off the wrong impression to AJ. I was just trying to be helpful but I think she took it the wrong way. Thats it. Its nothing deeper than that."