Coffee Bath

Seth was seen sitting on the living room sofa, eating a bowl of cereal.

Paige noticed him all by himself so she went over and sat next to him.

He focused on his cereal, paying her no attention at all. She placed her leg across his lap. He kept eating. She ran her fingers through his hair. He kept eating. She began tickling his chin.

"Can you stop."he harshly said.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment? You haven't spoken to me all day."

"I have nothing to say to you. What do you want me to say?"

"Are you going to continue to live in the gathering area or are you going back into your room?"

"You can take my bed. I don't want to go back in there. I don't even want to be talking to you right now honestly."

"Why? What did I do?"

"Were you pissed drunk again when you hooked up with him. I know you have a tendency to hook up with guys and not remember anything the next morning."

"Just as I suspected, you're mad about what happened with AJ and I right? I don't understand why you're mad. I told you, no strings attached."

"He's my partner Paige."

"And he's single. So am I. So are you."

Seth shook his head in defeat, "I don't want this anymore."

"The cereal?"

"No. Whatever we had between us, I don't want it anymore."

"Seth, did we not agree that we're not going to be in any serious relationship? I never said I was committed to you. And now you're mad because I hooked up with AJ? You don't have any reason to be mad, you knew what you signed up for."

"I just can't look at you the same way anymore. Im wasting my time with you. I only agreed to the no string attached thing because it was my only way of being with you. I was in love with you but...I don't ever think you were in love with me. You were just toying with me. So I'm done. I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

"Hm.....you don't like it when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine do you?"

"Thats not the case at all. I don't like when someone I care deeply about shows me that they don't give a damn about how I feel. And out of everyone you could have hooked up with, you chose AJ? You don't care about anything Paige. All you care is about is...you. Im done chasing after you. Do what you want."

"Seth, we just hooked up. Theres going to be nothing more than that between us. Thats it."

"I don't care. Im over you. Go ahead and hook up with him again. I don't care."

Paige sighed. She remained sitting on the sofa next to him in silence. She didn't know what else to say to him, not like there was anything she could have said to make him feel better.

VC-Paige-I feel bad. I can see he's genuinely hurt. Usually, I would have gotten angry because like....we were never in a relationship but....im not angry. I legitimately feel awful for what happened for some reason.

---

"Growing up, I was actually a bit of a tomboy."said Mandy.

"Really?No way."said Roman.

They were both lounging around by the pool, each with a drink in their hand.

"I grew up with three brothers. I was the only girl. So at the same time I was like the princess but also a little daredevil."