Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place

The Challengers were seen on the bus, traveling back to the house after the day's challenge was over.

"Here's what I think is going to happen."Chris quietly said to Alexa as he was sitting next to her, "Im obviously going to vote Paige and Charlotte in. Aleister and Dream aren't going to vote for them, their vote is going to be for you guys. So is Seth and AJ's. Im not sure if theres a chance for you to change any of their minds but if you do then it'll be smooth sailing for you and Becky."

"Im going to try. Im going to do what I have to do because I don't want to go back into the Stomping Grounds. If we do go in, it'll be our third time Chris. I think thats ridiculous because Paige and Charlotte only went in once. On top of that, their elimination was easy as fuck."

"I know I know. I don't want you to go in either. I don't think its fair."

VC-Alexa-Believe it or not, theres a glimmer of hope in me that I can convince either Seth, AJ or Velveteen to vote for Paige and Charlotte at nominations.

When the Challengers all arrived at the house, Alexa pulled Velveteen aside.

"I just wanted to know where your head was at for nominations. Its either me and Becky or Paige and Charlotte."

"Oh....right."

"I know you're tight with Paige and Charlotte, I get it. You might be looking out for them but....I have never ever voted for you and Aleister this season. Just thought I should remind you. If you recall, for our very first nominations Paige and Charlotte did say your name."

Velveteen nodded, "Okay, I see what you're trying to do."

"Im trying to save my ass, thats what I'm trying to do. Ive been into eliminations twice Dream. I think its a bit unfair for me to have to go in a third time."

"I don't know sis.....I mean....you know Paige and Charlotte are my girls."

"Yea I know but I thought we were friends too."

"We are but.....we haven't been working together all season. You have your alliance and I have my people."

Alexa frustratingly sighed, "Just think about it please. I think I've presented a pretty good case as to why you shouldn't say our name. Please try to consider it."

"I will, I really will."

"Thank you."Alexa said before she stormed off.

The next target she acquired was Seth.

She found him sitting out by the pool and proceeded to argue her case.

"I just don't understand why you would want to send Paige and Charlotte to the final. Especially after Paige hurt you the way she did."

"Oh trust me, if it was up to me id break off this alliance a long time now but....I won't lie when I say that it was pretty beneficial."

"I think this is your time to get revenge."

"You're right."

"After all, you're already in the final. You got what you wanted. You literally have no use for them again. Plus, if you vote them in, what are they gonna do about it? Get mad? Thats the most they can do. And how long can Paige even stay mad at you for? She bound to end up crawling right back into your bed sooner or later."

VC-Seth-Jeez, this girl is harsh.

"You make some good points Lex."

"I know."she smiled.

"But...unfortunately I'm not the only one on the team. You're gonna have to talk to AJ."

She sighed, "I know."