New Formations

"Who do you guys think is the strongest girl in the house?"Sami asked as he, Chris and Seth were in the living room.

"Definitely Trish." Chris responded.

"Of course Chris is going to say that."said Seth.

"No I'm not just saying that because's she my girl but out of all the girls here, I think she's the most well rounded one. She's strong, she's smart, she's a nice person, she's smoking hot. Cant get better than that."

Sami's eyes shifted to Charlotte who was nearby, "Charlotte, who is someone you wouldn't want to go up against in eliminations?"

Charlotte kept stirring her tea, "I'll take on anyone. I don't care."

"Oh come on. There has to be at least one girl that you're worried about."said Seth.

She shrugged, "No."

"We all know its Trish. She whooped you last season."said Chris.

"You guys only won because I had Bobby as a partner. If Trish and I went head to head she wouldnt make it out alive. Especially if its a physical elimination."

"Yea, sure. Okay."Chris said sarcastically.

"Look at me. I am in every way shape and form better than your little girlfriend Chris. I am genetically superior-"

"You're just tall. Thats the only thing intimidating about you."

Charlotte fake smiled, "Oh yea? Take a look at everything I've done on these Challenges Chris. Im more than just tall. I am The Queen of The Challenge and you know it."

"Thats a little far fetched considering you never won a final."

"You just can't go a day without making someone want to punch you in the face can you?" she said.

"I really enjoy pissing people off."he nodded.

"I can tell."

VC-Charlotte-I don't get why everyone thinks Trish is this big badass. It keeps me awake at night. She's done nothing to achieve that status. I don't think she's any competition to me at all. At the end of the day I know that I'm the strongest girl here and if anyone wants me to prove it then i'll gladly do it.

----

"Were you worried at all that you were going home last night?"Lita asked Tommaso. They were both in the pool. Tomasso's hand was seen around her waist.

"Did I look worried? Did you see me hesitate at all? As soon as Hunter blew that horn I was focused and ready to go."

"I would have hated it if you left. Id be all alone with no one to keep me company at night." Lita teased in a seductive way.

"Oh yea? So you wouldn't move on to another guy and forget all about me?"

"Like who? Do you see all the other guys that live in this house? Do you for a split second think that I would want to be with any of them? I feel like I'm living in a circus sometimes."

Tommaso laughed, "They're all a bunch of clowns."

VC-Tommaso-Its no secret around the house that Lita and I have been spending a lot of time together. We get along great. She's definitely not a girl like Alexa or Mandy, thank god. I don't know if when the show is done if this thing between her and I is going to continue but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

VC-Lita-I told myself that I'm not going to fall for anyone on this season of The Challenge but....when there's a sexy beast of a man like Tommaso in the house, whats a girl to do?