The Final Decision

VC-Seth-A sense of relief washes over me when I hear that Dream and Aleister came in third place. But what bothers me is that they were so close to coming in second. That goes to show exactly how tight this whole race was.

"As for the ladies.....coming in third.....just five minutes away from coming in second is..........Becky and Alexa." Hunter said.

The girls nodded disappointingly. Third place was a hard pill to swallow for them.

PostVC-Becky and Alexa

Alexa-I was hoping to not come in third again but....I guess its just my luck. *sigh*

Becky-Third is still better than nothing you know.

Alexa-Maybe im just good at eliminations and nothing else.

Becky-Dont say that. At the end of the day we still made it to a final and we completed it.

Alexa-I just feel like its my fault that we didnt win. Im...so disappointed in myself. We worked so hard all season just to be third?

Becky-Lexi, stop beating yourself up. Im proud of us.  Theres nothing that we can do about it now.

Alexa-No you dont get it. This is my second final. This is the second time ive came in third. You have no idea whats going through my mind right now.

"As for our first place winners for the guys...........Chris, Punk.........its not you. Seth,AJ, you guys got it done. Congratulations."

AJ dropped to his knees as everyone began applauding them.

Seth was too overwhelmed with emotion to say anything. He quickly wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes before anyone could have seen.

VC-AJ-Its been a long time coming......*voice cracks* Im not tryin to get emotional here but....becoming a Challenge champion just means the world to me.

Seth pulled AJ in for a hug and a pat on the back.

Both of their eyes were glossy.

PostVC-AJ and Seth

Seth-Its fair to say this is a very special moment for the both of us.

AJ-Its the first time either of us became champion and we've been doing this since season one.

Seth-And we hated each other since season one.

AJ-Exactly. Good thing we did huh?

Seth-*chuckles* You're damn right. All the fighting and ups and downs we had...I guess it was kinda worth it. Hey, it was good working with you man *puts his hand out for a handshake*

AJ-*shakes his hand* Likewise.

"Chris, Punk, that means you boys came in second place. Congratulations."

Chris pursed his lips and nodded. He seemed to be bothered by the results.

VC-Chris-Second place...again. I dont just do this to make quick cash, I do this for the status. I want to be a Challenge Champion. And one day, I will be. Its my second season and my second final. Im sure im going to make it to every other final of every season im on in the future so, no worries. Patience is key. I will become a champion eventually.