Progression Amidst Tension

The Challengers all returned to the house after eliminations came to an end.

"Poor Alexa has no more eye candy."said Chris in a teasing manner as everyone walked through the entrance door, "What oh what shall you do now?"

"I don't know."Alexa shrugged, "It was fun while it lasted. Im gonna miss his cute face."

"Johnny can do so much better than Candice though."said Mandy.

"You don't know her, how could you say that?"Lita asked.

"Im just saying he could have found someone a little cuter. Candice is so...bland."

"Its not always about looks. Not everyone is as shallow as you."Lita said.

"I can tell its not always about looks considering you went after Tommaso of all people."Mandy clapped back.

Lita looked at her amusingly, "You really are the most shittiest person in this house aren't you? Why can't you grow up and stop being complete trash for once?"

"Am I the one who's trash or is it you Lita? I never had to take my clothes off to pay my rent, that was you sweetie."

Lita stopped dead in her tracks.

Everyone around just gawked in silence at the both of them.

"The next time you try to insult me, think about your own life and what an insult it already is."Mandy added as she continued making her way to the kitchen.

"Who the hell told you that?"Lita asked.

"Its none of your-"

Lita began marching towards her, "No, tell me who told you that!"

"Forget it-"

Lita slapped her.

"What else you got to say huh? WHAT ELSE YOU GOT TO SAY-"Lita slapped her again.

Mandy pushed her. Lita pushed back. Soon the two got into scuffle.

"Lita stop!"Trish said as she ran over to the two. Soon Naomi, John and Chris all jumped in to separate them.

Lita had two fists full of Mandy's hair so she was latched on pretty tight.

"YOU STUPID BITCH, LET GO!" Mandy yelled as she had her hands pressed against Lita's face.

Finally Trish and Naomi was able to pull both of them apart.

"LOOK AT YOU! STRAIGHT UP TRASH!"Mandy yelled as John held Lita back from pouncing at her, "DONT YOU DARE SAY A DAMN THING ABOUT ME WHEN YOU'RE NO BETTER LITA! IT HURTS DOESNT IT? THE TRUTH HURTS SWEETHEART! GO BACK TO STRIPPING IN MEXICO!"

"BURN IN HELL BITCH!"Lita shouted as she was being carried outside.

"COME HERE LITA, I GOT SOME DOLLAR BILLS TO THROW ON YOU!"said Mandy.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!"Naomi yelled at her, "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS CAUSING A SCENE? IM SICK OF THIS!"

"IM NOT GONNA LET HER INSULT ME LIKE THAT! SHE'S NOT A SAINT! IF SHE WANTS TO COME AT ME I'LL COME AT HER!"

"You need to stop stirring the pot Mandy!"Naomi said.

"What, and just sit there and let people talk shit about me? Fuck no! Im not gonna bite my tongue. She started everything, she got what she deserved."

VC-Naomi-I can't with this girl anymore. Day by day she's turning more and more people against us.

"Guys, its almost 2020. Slut shaming isn't cool." Kaitlyn said, "As women we need to-"