Challenge 4-Frogsmash

"Great, more heights."said Velveteen as everyone arrived to their challenge destination.

"Whats up everyone, welcome to your fourth challenge on this season of The Challenge Rivals

"Whats up everyone, welcome to your fourth challenge on this season of The Challenge Rivals."said Hunter as everyone applauded. He glanced up at the suspended platform, "Looks fun doesn't it? Unlike your last two challenges, you guys might actually enjoy this one. Id like to call this challenge, Frogsmash. Heres how its going to be played."

-Played one team at a time, in same gender rounds.

-Each team must try to make it to the end of a 60ft platform without falling or being knocked off.

-There are swings attached on both sides of the platform.

-In the swings will be the other players of the same gender who will have to rock the swing back and forth (by pulling at the strings) to try to knock off the playing team.

-If one partner falls off the platform, the other partner can still advance.

-The female team that advances across the platform the fastest (or who makes it the furthest) wins.

"Why couldn't we do this last week?" said Chris.

"Ladies, you're going to want to get this win today because this week is a girls elimination week. Guys, you're going to go first. We'll start with the quitters, John and Roman. Start gearing up."

PreVC-John and Roman

Roman-Now this is a challenge I don't mind doing.

John-We haven't been performing great lately so....our time is now. This is our time to hustle so we can add some respect to our names.

Roman-Believe that.

Roman and John looked ahead of them at the 12 swings that each contained a male Challenger.

"Just a warning, you're not making it past us. Ya'll don't got a chance!"Chris yelled at them.

"ROMAN, JOHN, YOU READY?"Hunter asked, "GO!"