Elimination 3

"Alright guys, welcome back to the Stomping Grounds."Hunter said as everyone applauded, "Lets go ahead and bring out our competitors for tonight."

Out walked Miz, Dean, Dolph and Cesaro.

VC-Paige-On the Stomping Grounds right now, theres nothing but a huge ring on the dirt with what looks like a bin in the middle. I sense something physical is about to go down and baby, I've been dying to see Dean in a physical elimination.

"Fellas, tonight you'll be playing a game id like to call Balls In. Heres how its going to be played."

-Played in two separated rounds. Each round will contain one player each from each of the teams.

-One player from one team will play offence, the other player from the other team will play defense.

-There is a ring on the ground with a ball and a bin in the middle.

-The offensive player must try to score their ball into the bin while the defensive player must try to prevent him from doing so

-For each round, players will be given 5 chances to score as many balls into their bin as possible.

-If a player is knocked outside the ring, steps outside the ring or if the ball is thrown outside the ring, their ball is considered dead and no points will be awarded.

-The team that scores the most points, wins.

-If it comes to a tie, there will be an extra round.

A smirk grew across Dean's face.

"So boys, decide who's playing offence and defense and lets get started."said Hunter.

VC-Miz-I think this is the perfect opportunity for Dean to use all that pent up anger he has and smash the competition tonight. He's a pretty scrappy guy, I should know. But I don't know where his head is at. He's been talking about throwing the elimination and I don't know if he's serious about it. I mean, its Dean Ambrose, he's never serious about anything.

"Listen if you're just going to quit on me, let me know before I do all of this for nothing."said Miz as he and Dean was gearing up.

"Don't worry about it. Lets play some ball."

"You better not be pulling my leg Ambrose. Are you going to perform tonight? Or are you going to tuck your tail between your legs and quit like a chump!?"

"Shut the fuck up and let me do my thing! I don't need to answer to you."

Miz put his helmet on, "All the hate aside, I think this is your moment to shine."

Dean didn't respond.

PreVC-Dolph and Cesaro

Cesaro-I do not only have the brains, I also have the braun.