Challenge 2-Game Of Inches

"I am not going to like this."said Bayley as everyone arrived at their challenge grounds which was not located on the ground at all.

VC-Alexa-Its important for Mickie and I to get this win because if we're the first team to lose, we're heading straight into the Stomping Grounds. As a Challenger, you want to avoid the Stomping Grounds as much as possible.

"Whats up everyone, welcome to your second challenge of this season" Hunter greeted, "Since the theme of this season is Rivals, this challenge should be very interesting to watch."

"Uh oh."said Seth.

VC-Seth-When Hunter is excited its never a good thing.

"This challenge is called Game of Inches-"

"If its game of inches then I've already won. Because I've got the most. Get it?"Chris said with a wink.

Trish rolled her eyes, "Stop lying Chris."

Kevin began laughing at Chris' joke, "Hilarious! You came up with that on your own?"

"Right here on the spot."Chris responded.

"You should be a comedian!"

"I know!"

"Jeez you guys should just make out already."Miz complained.

Hunter shook his head in disappointment, "Heres how its going to be played."

-All teams of the same gender will be competing at the same time.

-One partner will be standing on a platform suspended 30 ft above water.

-The other partner will be dangling far away from them over water.

-When Hunter sounds the horn, the partner standing will have to run and jump into the arms of the dangling partner and hold onto them for 15 seconds.

-Those that end up falling will be disqualified.

-After every round, the platform will be pulled back by one foot to make the jump a little more difficult.

-This process will be repeated until there is one team remaining.

"You're kidding me right Hunter?"Seth asked.

Hunter smiled.

Like he'd been doing since the first night he got here, AJ closed his eyes and frustratingly sighed.

"So its like a hugging challenge then?"Billie asked.

"Basically."said Hunter, "Ladies, you got to hold on as tightly as you can to your partner because the first team to hit that water is automatically being sent to the Stomping Grounds. Guys, you're also going to want to hold onto your partner as tightly as you can because the winning team will be winning one thousand dollars. First up we'll have the guys. Go on and decide among yourselves who's going to be dangling and who's going to be jumping. Good luck to all of you."