New Rivals, New Feelings

Everyone arrived back to the Challenge house after eliminations had come to an end. Seth and AJ wasn't with everyone, they were taken to the infirmary to get checked out after winning their gruelling match.

VC-Charlotte-I feel like its time I say something about the state of this game. I just have to get this frustration off my chest.

"The way this game is being played is absolutely disgusting. Im living in a house full of cowards." Charlotte commented as she and everyone else walked through the entrance door to the house.

"And what would prompt you to say that, Charlotte?"asked Chris.

"Well I'm glad you asked Chris! You have half of the house sucking onto you like the leeches they are. When the hell are you guys going to open your eyes and see that you're only doing Chris' dirty work? Do you think he cares about any of you? He's using you! He used you to get rid of one of the strongest guy teams here so that his and Kevin's lazy asses can get a free ride to the final!"she ranted.

"Oh my god Charlotte, you're just sad because you don't have power. You're out numbered. The only team that has your back is Seth and AJ and its actually a matter of time until we get rid of the both of you too. I am playing this game better than you ever could and you're just salty that you're not in my position."Chris responded.

Becky chimed in, "You want to talk about us doing Chris' dirty work? How dare you when you literally control AJ like a puppet. Don't call us out for something that you're just as guilty for."

"The thing about it is that AJ and I have been friends a long time now so its only obvious that we got each other's backs. But since when are you on Chris' side?" Charlotte argued.

"Since the day I found out that you're trying to get rid of me ya dope. Do you expect me to just come into this game and have absolutely no one on my side? Because I knew for a fact that I didn't have you anymore! You were trying to get rid of me because I came in late in the game? To hell with you Charlotte! When the hell are you going to stop being so self centred. You don't care about anybody but yourself. You don't give a damn about AJ, you only claim to because you can benefit from him. If you had no use for him you would've kicked him to the curb just like you did to me!"

VC-Alexa-You tell her Becky. Pop. Off.

There was a moment of silence between the two. Almost the whole house had gathered to listen to the arguing.

"Look at you. You have nothing to say because you know that I'm right."said Becky.

"I expected better from you Becky. I know you aren't a follower so stop acting like one."said Charlotte.

VC-Becky-*scoffs* The audacity of this bitch.

"Honestly...kiss my arse. Im done with you."Becky said before she walked away.

VC-Becky-I don't care to listen to anything that Charlotte has to say. She is such a hypocrite. She knows how to use people. Why the hell is she questioning the things that I do? She should stay out of my business and keep my name out her damn mouth. Words can't describe how pissed off I am right now. She was plotting against me but now that her back's against the wall she wants to play the victim. Go to hell Charlotte, go to hell.

-------

"Hey, how are you doing?"Kaitlyn asked as she peeked her head into AJL's room.

AJ was laying in her bunk bed staring up at her ceiling.

VC-Kaitlyn-Since John is now gone, AJ is all alone. I feel like....as her partner its my duty to check on her and make sure she's okay emotionally.