Finals pt 2

Quick PSA-

NO bullying will be condoned on my books. If you disagree with any comments left by my readers, cool, that doesn't mean you should attack them. Please respect all opinions. I don't want any one of my readers fearing to leave comments and express themselves because they might be judged. Thats not going to happen here. A lot of you have differing opinions about whats going on in my books and thats okay. You may not agree with what other people are saying and you can voice that in the comment section but not at anyone's expense. Thank you.

-------

"So you're not planning on saying anything to me?"Paige said to her partner as they quickly walked side by side

They were in the lead for the girls during their trek to the basecamp.

"What do you want me to say? I have nothing nice to say to you."

"Wow. We're running a final and my partner doesn't even want to speak to me."

Charlotte stopped in her tracks, "Do you think I would want to talk to you after what you did last night? After the way you acted? On top of that, you're the one slowing me down during this entire final so far! You can't get anything done right! You're always lagging behind-"

"Do you want to stop and argue and let the other teams pass us or do you want to continue this while walking?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and continued along the trail.

"I did not come all this way to be second or third place because of you Paige! I wish you would at least act like you wanted to be here."

VC-Paige-Its definitely not fun working with a salty partner. Especially a salty Charlotte as a partner. Its the worse.

VC-Charlotte-Im basically doing all the work so far. Is there any reason I should share the money with Paige because....im not seeing any.

Still trekking their way to the basecamp as well was Alexa and Becky.

VC-Becky-So, Alexa had kind of an episode where she almost passed out. Thankfully, the producers gave her a Gatorade and two granola bars to fuel her up because the girl was dehydrated like the desert sands.

"What did you have for breakfast this morning?"Becky asked Alexa as they walked.

"A few crackers and some hot tea because my throat was itchy."

"You knew you were about to run final and thats what you ate? Obviously you were going to pass out at some point!"

"I know okay! I know. But I didn't want to be puking all the way to the finish line so thats why I was careful."

"Puking all the way to the finish line is better than passing out before you even reach it!"

VC-Becky-I don't know what she was thinking. We are way behind the other teams right now and its because she had to stop and get checked out. I am hoping that somehow we can make up for this time.