The One Where They Hooked Up

Everyone was seen returning to the house after the challenge had finished.

"Welcome to our humble abode."Chris said to Becky while handing her a beer.

"Its nice! Which room am I staying in?"

"You can stay with me. Its just Tommaso and I ever since Dean got sent home."said Sami.

Kaitlyn titled her head.

VC-Kaitlyn-Thats...kind of...inappropriate to say knowing I'm right there. He never invited me to move over into his room. Whatever....im getting worked up for nothing. We're not officially together. Calm down Kaitlyn......

Becky headed over to Charlotte who was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"Well hey there stranger."she gleefully said.

"......Hi."Charlotte replied without even looking at her.

VC-Becky-I don't know why but I feel like Charlotte is being very stand offish. I thought she'd be excited to see me but....im not getting that vibe from her. We haven't really spoken to each other for some time now. Almost a year. I don't know if I did anything wrong but our friendship hasn't exactly been as tight as it was.

"Its been a while hasnt it? Ever since you got a girlfriend you forgot about your ol' pal Becky."

"Ive just been....busy."said Charlotte.

"Yea I understand. Well, as the fans say, Charlynch has reunited once again! Now its time to kick some arse!"

Charlotte seemed annoyed.

"Well....theres nothing we can do to help each other in this game so....us working together is pointless."

"You and I are more than this game though, aren't we?"

"Look, you have a lot of catching up to do Becky. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to take a shower."Charlotte said as she walked away.

"Allllrighty then."

VC-Becky-Like I said, I don't know what the hell crawled up her panties.

---

The backyard of the Challenge house was transformed into a personal outdoor nightclub. The party's theme: Glow.

Everyone was dressed in their raunchiest outfits

Everyone was dressed in their raunchiest outfits. The girls sported colourful wigs and loads of body glitter.

GC-Alexa, Mandy, Billie

Billie-Ladies, we're going to have a ball tonight.

Alexa-Hell yea!

Mandy-Woooh! *blows party horn*

A slow motion montage began playing. There was Naomi, Velveteen, Brie, Chris and Trish on the dance floor. Kaitlyn and Sami on a lawn chair making out. John, Becky, Lita and Tommaso at the home bar. Mandy, Alexa and Billie taking shots. Bayley throwing confetti everywhere. Paige rubbing body glitter on Seth's chest. Aleister dressed in all black sitting in a dark corner.