Challenge 11-Bombs Away

"Whats up everyone, welcome to your eleventh Challenge here on this season of Rivals."Hunters greeted everyone as they clapped.

VC-Sami-I can't tell you how nervous I am today. I personally feel that Kevin and I are on everyone's radar because.....to be fair...we haven't done a single thing this season. We haven't won a challenge nor have we competed in the Stomping Grounds. I do feel a bit guilty for having made it this far with doing so little but...I guess thats what happens when you have the right connections.

"You know...every season we have a purge challenge."said Hunter, "A purge challenge is where the losers of that challenge gets eliminated from the show right then and there. Right now, I'm looking at an equal amount of teams. Four male teams and four female teams. Pretty convenient to have that purge challenge right about now isn't it?"

The Challengers all worryingly looked at each other.

VC-Paige-I hate purge challenges because its just way too much pressure. I can't handle it.

VC-Lita-The fact that two teams could possibly be leaving today is crazy. I got sent home on a purge challenge once. I can't have that happen again.

VC-Seth-I knew something like this would've happened.

"Well you guys can stop sweating because we're not going to have a purge challenge this season."Hunter informed.

The once petrified Challengers all laughed as they breathed a sigh of relief.

"Don't scare us like that, man."said Seth.

"However, today's challenge is extremely important to win. I'll tell you why in a bit. Today you'll be playing a game id like to call Bombs Away. Here's how its going to go down."

-Played one team at a time.

-One person from the team will be strapped to a harness hanging from a helicopter.

-The other person from the team will be climbing a 25ft rope that is also hanging from the helicopter. (The girls will be given a rope ladder while the guys will be given an actual rope.)

-The helicopter will be hovering over water

-The goal is to climb up the rope to reach a rip cord. When the rip cord is pulled it will release the person that is hanging from the harness into the water. The person that pulled the cord will also be dropped into the water.

 The person that pulled the cord will also be dropped into the water