Elimination 4

Sasha was seen sitting on top of Roman's lap with her arm around his neck. They were out on the front porch. She was already dressed in her Challenge uniform and her bags were already packed.

Roman lightly ran his hand up and down her back.

VC-Roman-I know Sasha is probably anxious right now. *sigh* Im anxious for her. Her and I were supposed to ride together until the end but....her fate is up in the air right now.

VC-Sasha-I can't help but feel cheated a little.....Im finally seeing the true colours of some of the people I considered a friend. Its not my time to leave. Im going to give it everything I got, I mean....what else can I do?

"The whole situation with Mandy....Im sorry I put you through that babe."he said.

She listened on but said nothing.

"I just feel like everyone is against us for some reason. First Dean, now you and Naomi and Mandy and Chris." he said.

"I really hate this show sometimes."she said with a little laugh.

He smiled.

--

"You ready for tonight?"AJ asked Charlotte as he watched her pack her bags.

"Hell yea. Do you actually think Sasha and Peyton has a chance against me?"

"You never know."

"Whatever. Sasha sent me home last season so its time for some payback now."

"Okay but what happens if you and Paige do get beaten by them?"

"Then i'll officially retire."

AJ laughed.

"I wouldn't deserve to call myself a Challenger if I get beaten by Peyton of all people."

VC-Charlotte-I feel a little disrespected by the fact that these other girls think that it'll be that easy to get rid of me. They're all celebrating because Paige and I are going in but....whats going to happen when we come back? That'll be interesting.

--------

"Okay everyone, welcome back to the Stomping Grounds for your forth elimination of this season."Hunter said as everyone applauded, "Lets go ahead and bring in the gladiators who will be competing tonight."

Out walked Paige, Charlotte, Sasha and Peyton. They sported no smiles, only the look of focus and determination. They took their places in front of Hunter.

"YOU GOT THIS PEYTON!"Billie clapped.

"How are you feeling tonight ladies?"Hunter asked.

"Im still pissed off."said Paige, "But I'm ready to get this over with."

"I second that."said Sasha.

Chris rolled his eyes.

"Well, you ladies will be making history tonight. Tonight, we're going to have the very first champion versus champion match here in eliminations. The female champion of season 1, Paige, versus the female champion of season 2, Sasha. Of course we have the runner up for season 1, Charlotte and rookie, Peyton. This should be a good one tonight girls. Without further ado, tonight you guys will be playing a game id like to call Blast Off. Heres how its going to go down."

-There will be a circular ring on the ground.

-Team members will be banded together by the knees.