Head To Head

"Are you sure you're okay?" Alexa asked Mickie.

"Yea. Hopefully, it'll be over by tomorrow. Probably just need some rest."

VC-Mickie-Ive had a headache for the past two hours now. On top of that, I've puked about three times so far since we got back home from the challenge. Im feeling nauseous, I can't even smell food without wanting to puke. I have no appetite. I don't know what the hell is going on with me right now.

"Do you want to see a doctor? What if you're.....pregnant?"Alexa asked.

"Why the hell would you think I'm pregnant?"

"You're throwing up."

"I haven't screwed anybody in last few weeks how the hell would I be pregnant Alexa."

"I don't know. Do you need any pills, or water or anything?"

Mickie shook her head no, "Just take the lights off when you're leaving. Its making me feel worse."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yea. I just wanna get some sleep. Maybe it'll go away."

Alexa nodded and left.

VC-Alexa-Im praying to god that Mickie is alright because like....what if she is pregnant. She's gonna have to leave the show which means I'm going to have to leave the show as well. We're already half way through the season, I don't want to leave now.

-----

"Are you making breakfast or should I?"Kaitlyn asked Sami.

The pair were seen cuddled up in Kaitlyn's bunk bed. Kaitlyn had the top bunk while Lita had the bottom.

"I'll make it."said Sami as he softly played with her hair, "You can stay right here. I'll bring it to you."

"Aww, breakfast in bed."she cooed.

All the while, Paige was staring at them in admiration.

"This is so cute."she commented.

Kaitlyn blushed.

"Two of my close friends are dating now. This is incredible. This is the shit you read in romance novels."

"Oh, we're not....officially dating yet."said Kaitlyn.

"What? Why not!"

"We're taking it slow."said Sami.

"Well, ya'll need to speed it up a little bit and start having babies okay. I wanna be an aunt."

"Yes ma'am."said Sami.

VC-Kaitlyn-I do think Sami is really adorable. He's so sweet and just.....amazing. *blushing* See, he has me gushing here for him already *giggles* I like spending time with him here. But, I don't want to get too serious with him yet because....I have my reasons. However, I don't mind fooling around with him for the time being.

---

Most of the Challengers were seen in the living room hanging out or just going about their business. Some were eating, some were already binge drinking, some were gossiping, some were horse playing, just the usual stuff that went on in a Challenge house.

"Who would you guys want to face in eliminations though?"Chris asked Miz.

"Well, knucklehead over there said he wanted a strong team but, I would very much rather a team like....Aleister and Dream or Tommaso and Johnny. Maybe even Kevin and Sami."

"So you think you can take out Kevin and Sami?"Chris asked amusingly, "What makes you think that?"

"Because they don't get along and they haven't been very impressive. If anything, Dean and I deserve to be here way more than that lazy slob Kevin and his troll of a partner Sami."