Elimination 2

"Can I speak to you for a minute?"Renee peeked her head into Mandy's room and asked.

Mandy, Liv and Alexa were the only ones in the room at the time.

Liv looked around "Me?"

"Well, who else?"

She rolled her eyes and got up.

Renee led her out by the pool.

VC-Renee-Its not like me to not talk to someone. Im a friendly person in general. Im not completely comfortable with this big wall up between Liv and I. Also, we're going into eliminations tonight so we need to be the best team we could be. Also, Cesaro convinced me to clear the air with her.

"I heard that you were complaining about how I don't talk to you?"Renee asked.

"Should I not complain about something like that?"

"Do you remember everything that you said to me when we were on the reunion? How could I want to talk to you?"

"I don't know. I don't know okay. Do you think I like being in the position that I'm in. Do you think I wanted to be your partner?"

"Look, we don't like each other and its pretty clear why. But...I want to be here. Im ready to try to put our differences aside and fight to be here. Right now, you and I are in a really good position. We have the numbers on our side. Im ready to just clear the air. Im not talking about being best friends, lets just establish communication and break the ice between us."

".....Sure."

"Lets kick ass tonight okay."

"Totally prepared too." Liv nodded.

VC-Renee-It felt weird talking to her but at least I was the bigger person in the situation and reached out to her first. As much as we dislike each other, if continue without any sort of communication we're going to get no where in this game.

--------

Elimination Night

All of the Challengers filed into the Stomping Grounds one by one. They stood on the platform that was across the elimination grounds, ready to watch the action go down.

"Welcome back to the Stomping Grounds everyone."Hunter greeted them, "Lets go ahead and bring out our competitors for tonight."

Everyone cheered as Brie, Nikki, Renee and Liv made their entrance.

VC-Roman-These two teams that are on the battlefield right now are legit rivals. Brie hates Nikki. Liv would probably kill Renee if she gets the chance to. Its going to be very very interesting to see them actually work together tonight.

VC-Nikki-We come into the Stomping Grounds and I'm seeing treadmills and.....huge pits in the ground filled with water. What the hell are we about to do tonight?

"Ladies, tonight you'll be playing a game id like to call Catch 22. Heres how its going to be played."

-Both team members from each team will be running on treadmills at the same time, across from each other.