Elimination 5

"Alright everyone, welcome back to the Stomping Grounds

"Alright everyone, welcome back to the Stomping Grounds."Hunter greeted everyone as they stood on the spectator's platform, waiting for the action to happen, "Before we get started I just have one thing to take care of. As you may have notice, Mickie isn't here tonight. At the last challenge, she suffered a concussion as a result of falling hard into the water."

{Earlier that day

Mickie was seen packing her stuff into her suitcase.

VC-Mickie-So, I suffered a pretty serious concussion and unfortunately.....I can't stay to compete any longer. The medics told me it was best to not participate in any challenges for a while so I can fully recover.

"Im gonna miss you babe."Trish said as she gave Mickie a hug.

Mickie wiped away her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

VC-Mickie-I really wanted this. Everything was going great until.....what happened. I don't even know whats going to happen with Alexa. I can't help but feel a little guilty if she has to leave the show because of me.

VC-Alexa-At this point, I have no idea where my fate lies. For all I know, Hunter could walk in here and tell me to start packing my stuff too.

"I really hope you feel better Mick."Alexa said to her.

Mickie smiled.

Mickie dragged her suitcases out to the entrance of the house where all of her close friends gathered to say their goodbyes. After receiving lots of hugs and well wishes, she hopped in a car and was taken to the airport.

"I should probably start packing too."Alexa said hopelessly. }

---

"As you all may know, Mickie will no longer be competing on this season. We wish her all the best and a fast recovery. With her being gone that means we have one person here without a partner. Alexa, you can't continue this game competing as an individual so....unfortunately for you......."

Alexa's heart began racing. Mandy held her hand as she waited for Hunter's verdict.

"...........You'll have to learn to get along with a new partner."

"Oh my god."Alexa said in relief.

Charlotte rolled her eyes,

VC-Charlotte-I don't understand why she can't just leave as well. Its bullshit that someone new is going to come into the game when we're already halfway through.

"Hunter you can pair me up with a pile of dog crap for all I care, as long as I get to be here."Alexa laughed.

"So you don't got to sweat it Alexa, you're still in the game. You'll meet your partner at the next Challenge site."Hunter said.