Chapter 4: Carnal Desires

I was unable to break free from the man's strong grasp. He had forced strong kisses onto me with only little room to breathe. I nearly entered a new realm with just a few touches of his lips and his tongue pressed against mine.

Unlike his calm demure, he was especially aggressive with his kisses...

I should not feel this way with my first kiss...even more so with a man who is only interested in other men.

I grasped his clothes because I began to feel weak knees from his strong kisses. As if responding to my wishes, he slipped a leg between mine and supported my weight.

He soon put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to his large body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried responding as best as I could.

My glasses and my hair tie fell off in the midst of our carnal kissing.

"I thought it when I first met you. You have a girlish face. With our hair down, you are beginning to look more and more like a girl," he said.

Would he stop kissing me if I told him I was a girl?

"Do you not like it?" I asked.

"I like it..." he said.

He grabbed my butt and lifted me up after wrapping my legs around his body.

He walked around and dropped me on the bed. He kissed me once again. For a moment, we paused and just looked at each other through our heavy pants.

"I want to touch you," he said suddenly.

I could not resist those heavenly sapphire blue eyes and nodded, allowing him to take charge of my body.

I set aside his glasses and wrapped my arms around his neck as we shared long and heavy kisses with each other.

He touched my cheek, neck, legs and massaged my waist. I touched him as face and petted his sharp jawline. It was my first time seeing a man's face up this close and personal. I loosened his collar as I began sucking on his supple skin.

He soon began taking off his shirt and revealed his fully trained body. I sighed a little from excitement at looking at his defined muscles and sweet looking cherry nipples.

He took off his pants and revealed a hardened staff between his legs. I wondered for a moment about what he was hiding in his pants that was so large.

The size and shape reminded me of those large cucumbers from the market, but why would he carry a cucumber in his pants?

It was then that I finally became sober. My fight-or-flight system acted up and told me that this was a situation of where I had to run away.

This was definitely a bad situation!

I rolled over onto my stomach and tried to crawl away.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he suddenly caged me in his arms and laid his body on top of mine.

"I just remembered that I had a prior engagement..." I said.

"What could it possibly be at this time of night?" he asked as he unlatched my pants.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

"I need to feed my cat..." I answered randomly.

"Feed it later...For now, feed me," he said as he growled sexily as he pulled my pants off.

I tried to cover my panties with my shirt that was somehow still on despite the number of buttons torn off.

"I-I am a girl, so I cannot satisfy you!" I shouted.