Chapter 9: I Wanted to Love

Sheze and I went on several dates for the next few days. I was truly with the most perfect man. He was sweet, caring, funny, charming, and an incredibly sexy man. However, it seemed as if he stopped kissing me completely and never went beyond holding my hand since that day in the dressing room. I enjoyed our time together as a normal couple but could not help crave a more intimate touch.

We went back to Arthur's shop after week. On the way there, a child had fallen on the ground and scraped his knee. I went to help him by giving him a bandage.

"Pain, pain fly away!" I sang cutely to the child who was on the verge of tears.

After sending the child off with a smile, I noticed Sheze laughing at me.

"You are too cute, Lilian," Sheze said with a smile.

I pouted. He must think I am childish...

"Are you making fun of me?" I asked him.

"Not at all. I am just admiring how cute you are. Where did you learn to do such a thing?" Sheze asked.

"...Someone taught me," I answered vaguely.

We soon entered Arthur's shop and saw a cute shopkeeper girl with short brown hair and freckles holding a box almost as big as her.

"How can I help you, Dear Customer?" the young girl asked as she suddenly got up close into my personal space.

Sheze pulled me back into his arms and hugged me protectively.

"Sheze?"

"She is here to pick up an order," Sheze said for me.

"You must be Lady Lilian Lemaire!" the young girl said as she grabbed my hands. "I am the shop owner's daughter Else! I heard a lot about you from my father. You are even prettier in person! I hope that you become my muse!"

Her high tension almost hurts me physically...

"Muse?" I repeated.

"Please let me make all of your clothes from now own! I feel a burst of ideas from seeing you in person. How can such a perfect individual exist! These long legs! Those slender arms! That tiny waist! Even those humongous knockers!" Else said as she groped my entire body.

I let out a small moan when she groped my chest strangely.

"...Don't look at me, Sheze," I pleaded.

Sheze seemed to keep his eyes focused on me and stood like a statue as Else kept fondling my body.

I wish he would try to help me like before!

"These thighs are just like marshmallows!" Else said as she rubbed my inner thighs.

"N-Not there..." I pleaded as I tried to fight the small girl's great strength.

Sheze is watching me...

"Else, stop scaring the poor girl before her dog bites," Arthur said as he came out of his workshop. He pulled Else away from me and showed me a large tan box. "My daughter owns a clothing shop for young women and got interested in you after seeing your measurements. She is the one who worked on your customized clothes."

"I'm sorry about that. I got a little excited from seeing you in person that I could not help myself," Else said as she lowered her head.

"...I am sorry too for not intervening sooner," Sheze said to much of his own embarrassment.

Was he hypnotized by breasts? This beast...

"I do not mind that much anymore," I said with a slight pout. Else soon presented me the clothes I ordered. The stitching was so delicate and beautifully done. "Could I commission you to make me dresses later on?"

"Of course! I would love to make you clothes forever!" Else said as she shook my hands excitedly.

"How about you try the holster out?" Arthur suggested.

Sheze kneeled before me and rested my foot onto his lap as he helped put the belt on my thigh.

"Thank you..." I said as I stared at him lovingly.

"It fits like a glove," Sheze said with a smile.

We gazed at each other lovingly for a few moments before turning back to Arthur who had covered his daughter's eyes for some reason.

"I will ring it up," Arthur said nervously.

Sheze took over the bill despite me being fine with paying. He said that it was his gift to me and that I should instead accompany him for a while.

"Is there anywhere else you would like to go?" Sheze asked.

I took up his offer to escort me to a dessert shop where we shared some cakes together.

"I have always wanted to come here," I said.

"It is finally a cute place," Sheze said with a sigh of relief. "We met at a brewery, you went to an ordinary craft store to buy suspicious items, and then went to a Blacksmith so that he could make you weapons. I surely thought the next place you would go to would be one of those coliseum fights to the death."

"N-Not at all!" I replied nervously. "I do not typically go to those places...I actually want to go to these kind of shops. It is my first time coming here."

"I thought you would be going to sweet shops more often since you seem to love sweets," Sheze said.

When I first came here, my feelings from being killed had not settled down and I suffered from a horrible crippling anxiety that made me unable to go out of my own house for a short while. I received therapy and was able to wander out by myself and did the things I always wanted to do before in my past life.

"...I always wanted to come out and eat sweets with someone," I said quietly.

Lilian Lemaire did not have any friends other than Elze Kruger because of her shy personality. I did not mind being alone because I had lived alone in my past life as well.

Sheze caressed my cheek and looked at me lovingly.

"We can come here whenever you want," Sheze said with a smile.

After eating we decided to go to the market, I hugged his arm and dragged him around with me as we looked at the shops together.

Our date was suddenly cut short because of some rain.

"The rain was a bit unexpected," I said.

Sheze took off his coat and put it on me. I soon noticed that my clothes had completely soaked through to my underwear.

"We should find somewhere to dry off," Sheze said as he slicked his hair back and revealed his forehead.

My heart raced a little when I saw his soaked clothes reveal his amazingly trained body. I gulped a little of my saliva when I saw his perky light pink nipples show through his shirt. My body especially in my waist began tensing up.

A little way to our right, I saw an inn.

"...I have a suggestion," I said as I grabbed Sheze's arm.