Chapter 42: Chomped

I came out of a groggy daze and found myself on top of a bed of an unfamiliar room.

"Are you awake now, Lilian?" Heinrich asked.

"Heinrich?" I asked as I tried to move my body.

I failed miserably and laid back down onto the bed.

"The numbing medicine is still in effect, so you will not be able to move for awhile," Heinrich said as he began unbuttoning my clothes.

"What are you doing, Heinrich?" I asked him.

"I am removing your clothes obviously," Heinrich said with a smile.

"Stop it...I did not allow you to take my clothes off," I said coldly.

"I have to get your clothes off if I am going to rape you and then kill you just like the Platinum Killer," Heinrich said as he smiled wickedly.

Kill me?

"Platinum Killer?" I asked.

"The Platinum Killer goes after young and beautiful blondes...The first name's victim was Ririan, second victim name was Milly, third was Leanne, fourth was Cecillia...and the fifth and most recent victim's name was Liam. Do you notice a pattern? All of those names are phonetically close with yours," Heinrich said as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"My name? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked as he peeled away my skirt.

"I happen to dislike you very much, Lilian," Heinrich said lifelessly.

"Why? What did I ever do to you?" I asked.

"You were always Lady Elze's number one person...If only you did not exist, Lady Elze would have looked in my direction and loved me," Heinrich said as he took off my shirt.

I am a girl. Why is this man convinced Elze is in love with me?

"...You are mistaken. Elze does not love me. She is in love with the Duke Sheze Chaldean! She is even living with him," I said.

I was reduced to my underwear and ogled all over by Heinrich's eyes.

"Such milky white and silk like skin...It makes sense why Lady Elze would be obsessed with you," Heinrich said as he took a glass bottle filled with a rose colored liquid and poured the contents over his hands.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's an aphrodisiac," Heinrich said as he shoved his hands into my underwear and slathered the liquid all over my sex.

The liquid left a tingly sensation seep throughout my entire body.

"N-No!" I screamed. I shivered as I felt something foreign entering me. A deep stinging sensation occurred. "It hurts! Take it out."

"I only put a finger in and it hurts? Haha! You must be a virgin!" Heinrich said with an outburst of laughter. Heinrich soon began groping my breasts with the slimy liquid slathered all over his hands. "You have such an lewd body for a virgin. It will be worthwhile teasing you."

My heart knew that it was incredibly disgusting to be touched by this man, but my body seemed to react with every touch.

"...It feels disgusting," I said irritatedly.

"You still have the strength to resist me?" Heinrich said as he poured the rest of the contents of the glass bottle in my mouth. I was forced to swallow when he covered my nose and mouth with his hand. "Soon enough you will be begging for my thing to go inside you."

My entire body started tensing up and shivering because their was an intense itch in the center of my body.

"...It itches," I said weakly as I went to touch myself.

My fingers were not long enough to satiate the itching sensation inside my body.

"Hm? You are actually quite cute," Heinrich said as he pulled my face towards his and began licking the inside of my mouth. I soon felt one of his long fingers enter me and slowly ease the uncomfortable itch I had been feeling. "Everything about you feels nice...What is with the allure of your body?"

He soon pulled out his hard shaft and rubbed it against my overflowing wetness. He then moved his thing between my breasts and squeezed them together as he swung his hips back and forth. His breathing became more raspy with each thrust.

"...My mouth," I said coyly as I opened my mouth with my drool trailing down my chin. "Please put it in my mouth."

"If you want it there so badly, I will give it to you," he said as he touched my lips with his fingers to which I licked them seductively.

I soon felt the tip of his thing begin to poke at my lips. The repugnant fishy smell would have been enough to wake me out of a coma. I found it actually quite useful in making the numbing medication wear off of my body.

I opened my mouth in an O-shape to welcome his thing. After he lowered his guard, I proceeded to bare my teeth and chomped down strongly on his sausage.

Heinrich released a high pitched inaudible screech as he fell bent over on the bed. I then proceeded to spit onto the floor before grabbing a glass of water to swish the nasty taste out of my mouth.

"Disgusting," I said as I spat into a trashcan.

Heinrich soon stood up with an angered look on his face.

"How is it possible for you to move so soon?" Heinrich asked.

I stabilized myself, lifted my dominant leg off of the ground and drove my knee upwards as I drove my hips forward. I then forcefully kicked, making contact between the ball of my foot and Heinrich's groin area.

Heinrich was then down to the count with my special groin kick move.

After tying him up, I fed him some numbing medication and gave him the rest of the aphrodisiac potion. I then proceeded to get dressed and went downstairs to find Miss Koran who was still lying asleep on the floor.

I carried her to a nearby couch and then went to check on the original owner of the shop.

Thankfully, everyone was alright and just sleeping...

After a few minutes, Miss Koran woke up while I was helping myself to a glass of tea.

"Good morning, Miss Koran," I said with a smile.

"Lady Lilian, what happened to that man?" Miss Koran asked as she tried to snap out of a sleepy daze.

I could tell that the sleeping medication was less effective on Miss Koran compared to the owner since he was still sleeping by the time Miss Koran was up.

"I tied him up and gave him some paralysis [and aphrodisiac] medicine for fun," I answered Miss Koran as I finished preparing my tea. I then handed Miss Koran a cup of tea to help her sober up. "We should alert authorities that we caught the Platinum Killer."