Chapter 21: Bad Girl

"I am a reincarnate from a world much similar to this one...I has been a decade since I found myself in this body of a rich Nobleman. Here, I have wealth, a Noble lineage, and even an indispensable amount of women throwing themselves at my feet. However, no one quite matches my first love. As beautiful and as young as she was...she died quite tragically. Letting her die became one of my biggest regrets before reincarnating. When I saw you, I was reminded of her and came with a strong desire to have you," Teacher explained.

He killed me...Does he even have the right to feel remorse?

"Attacking my companion and kidnapping me is your approach on how to get with women?" I asked coldly.

"It was a bit wrong of me...but I could not have you possibly rejecting me like she did," Teacher said coldly. I shivered slightly from his response. He was colder and more emotionally unstable than I had last remembered him. "I showered her with my love and protected her from the filth of the world, yet she still rejected me after I treated her with such care."

"She must not have never loved you in the first place," I said as I grabbed a steak knife from the table and jumped up onto the table.

I tried using my weight to stab him. He grabbed my wrist just before the blade reached his chest.

"What a bad girl..." he said as he squeezed my wrist and forced me to release the knife.

He soon pinned my wrists to the table and laid his body between my legs. I tried struggling but soon found my body quickly losing strength.

"What...did you give me?" I asked as I found my body tingling all over.

"Just some numbing medication," he said as he tossed everything on the table to the ground. "I put some in your water."

The salty food was to make me drink the water even though he offered wine as well!

"You!"

"You should have taken the wine...I just knew that you would not go down without a fight," Teacher said.

He soon began unbuttoning his suit and took off his tie before unbuttoning his shirt halfway. He leaned over me and began caressing me over my panties.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled as I tried to push him away from me.

His hand soon went inside my panties and began touching my sex.

"What a slutty body you have...Even if you say no, your body does not seem to reject me," Teacher said as he pulled out his hand and licked the glistening liquid on his fingers.

I felt a sense of impending doom when he held onto my knees. I tried to keep my legs shut with all of my might but found futile efforts.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"Haha...That's right. Try to fight it!" Teacher said as he successfully spread my legs apart. He soon began smelling me over my panties. "This scent is so sweet."

He soon began licking and sucking my slit over my panties. I tried pushing his head away with my hands to no avail.

"Stop it..." I said weakly.

He pulled my panties aside.

"What a beautifully smooth crotch with no hair in sight," he said as his fingers soon spread me apart. I began crying. He had seen my special place. I thought it was over for me until he took a step back. "You are no longer a virgin?"

He seemed surprised by the fact that I was no longer a virgin.

"No...I lost my virginity a month ago," I said.

"I see," he said with a cold expression.

He soon walked away.

Did he lose interest in me because I was no longer a virgin?

He soon came back with a small glowing blue vial and popped the cap off. He grabbed my chin and forced the liquid down my throat. I was forced to swallowed it and found my body heating up especially in my waist.

"What did you give me?" I asked as I held my throat.

"A potion...Some young ladies meet a stranger and give away their virginities to men other than their arranged marriage partner. There are potions where a woman can essentially regain their hymen even after having intercourse multiple times. Some high class prostitutes will also use this medicine to greet high paying customers that specifically ask for virgins. The potion is especially hard to find if you do not have any connections," he said as he opened my legs again and spread me open and examined me again. "Ah, there it is...How beautiful. How does it feel to have your virginity restored, Lilian?"

"Pardon?"

He suddenly moved his fingers around my slit. I suddenly felt a stinging pain when I felt something forcefully enter me. It was a pain I knew all too well.

"It is so tight with just the tip of my finger," he said in my ear.

Just the tip of one finger? It hurts so badly!

"Take it out!" I ordered.

"Unfortunately, this potion makes women have to experience the pain of losing their virginity twice-fold compared to their first time. A steep price to pay, is it not for a loose hole like yours?" he asked.

He soon removed his trousers and revealed his long dark flesh pole that had slapped my stomach when it first sprung out of his underpants. I was unable to close my legs because I lost strength in my legs.

"No!" I said as I tried to move away.

He soon took out his finger and took a hold of his meat pole and began poking my center with it.

"It is going to enter if you don't do something," he said teasingly.

"No..." I said tearfully.

I would rather die...

When I tried to bite my tongue, he grabbed my chin.

"If you die, I will go after that girl in the cell and kill everyone you have contacted as well," he said with a smile. I soon dropped my hands to my side and stopped trying to fight him. He released my chin and moved his tip in a little further. The pain was getting increasingly unbearable. He soon removed his presence from me. "You are such a good girl, Lilian...just like ****. For your kindness, I will let you go."

"...Really?" I asked doubtfully.

"Yes, really," he said as he grabbed my waist and pressed his thing against me. He soon began rubbing his thing repeatedly against my slit. "I won't enter you, but I expect you to please me with your purified body."

He turned me over on the table and pulled my panties down and over his thing. He then closed my thighs together over his meat rod as he began thrusting between my thighs and grinding his thing against my clitoris multiple times.

"No...Stop!" I begged.

"It's so warm and slippery despite you returning as a virgin," Teacher said as he bit the back of my neck. My body clenched in reflex when he did that. "I might just accidentally slip in..."

His tip suddenly nudged me at my orifice.

"No!" I yelled.

"Oops...I almost slipped in," he said as he soon pulled away.

He soon released his sperm into my panties and released me after he was done. He pulled my panties that were slathered in his ejections upwards. I shivered when I found of his goo had slipped inside of me.

"Let me go..."

"If you want to leave, you have to give me your virginity of your own volition. It is no fun if you do not do it willingly. I hope that you will open your legs up to me soon, Lilian," he said as he dressed himself.

I threw my panties off the moment the numbing medication wore off.

All that was left was the bitterness in my heart...